Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Book -Unbroken- by Laura Hillenbrand

AlamoShooter

I have been using Audio books when I travel on long drives to keep me alert. for some time

Recently a Good friend loaned me the book - Unbroken - a story that is not easy to listen to, but worth the work to get to the end. its the end that makes the story better than most books

I would put this story as part of my top 10 from 40 years of reading <_< and listening.

The Reader on all Audio books can make or break a story, Edward Herrman does a great job

Edited by AlamoShooter

A friend of mine read this also, he liked it. So I purchased it, plan on reading it on vaca in Jamaica.

I Don't think its a good choice as a relaxing vacation story. But that is just Me. I would hate for you to get ...wound-up by the dificult parts in it

Edited by AlamoShooter

A friend of mine read this also, he liked it. So I purchased it, plan on reading it on vaca in Jamaica.

I Don't think its a good choice as a relaxing vacation story. But that is just Me. I would hate for you to get ...wound-up by the dificult parts in it

Thanks for the heads up.

• 7 months later...

I dont know what made me think of this topic but I did.

Read this book on vaca, it was great, very good. Would recommend for anybody wanting to read WW2 type of stories/history.

• 6 months later...