Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Superb video of the 2011 US Nationals

BritinUSA

It took him even longer to make this video than last time...I think because he had so many hours of video to play with (it's partly my fault too, the minute I left, he was productive). For anyone thinking that there should be more coverage of the super squad men instead, he has hours of footage from them too (PROD/REV/OPN/LIM). The only squad he didn't videotape was L-10, he didn't know there was a super squad in that division. :wacko:

Hopefully that will be out within the next century or two.

Diana

Hello: I shot with Diana and Charles this year. Charles was not shooting but was a mean taper and hung around to watch his sister shoot. She did a great job at the Nationals and looks like Charles also did some great filming :cheers: Looking forward to the next video as long it is not of me :roflol: Thanks, Eric

Charles always does great work, he really has a talent. It would be nice to see his videos used as USPSA promos. :)

Agreed. USPSA should be buying stuff like this and posting on the front page of the web-site.

Along with your pictures Sir! :cheers:

Did not need the crotch and butt shots.

Just wrong for this kind of clip.

Really? This video will be seen by more non USPSA shooters than it will by us. Sex sells. Short shorts sell. Why would anybody wear daisy dukes to shoot the nationals anyway?

Aside from that look at 3:20. What was the reason for pouring water on the COF. Is that legal?

Really? This video will be seen by more non USPSA shooters than it will by us. Sex sells. Short shorts sell. Why would anybody wear daisy dukes to shoot the nationals anyway?

Aside from that look at 3:20. What was the reason for pouring water on the COF. Is that legal?

I think the RO was poring water on the marks on the fault line that indicated the start position so they would be more readily visible to the RO running the clock (to ensure the shooter started in the right place).

Edited by BritinUSA

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice video.

The efforts of the Paul & all the Women of USPSA have been helping. I finally got the wife to come out & shoot. She spent some time on the Women of USPSA site before deciding that she could do it too. I need to go order some more bullets now...

We are getting more & more female shooters at the range.

Very nice video.

The efforts of the Paul & all the Women of USPSA have been helping. I finally got the wife to come out & shoot. She spent some time on the Women of USPSA site before deciding that she could do it too. I need to go order some more bullets now...

We are getting more & more female shooters at the range.

That is awesome !

For anyone thinking that there should be more coverage of the super squad men instead, he has hours of footage from them too (PROD/REV/OPN/LIM).

Any update on when the super squad video compilations might be available to watch?

For anyone thinking that there should be more coverage of the super squad men instead, he has hours of footage from them too (PROD/REV/OPN/LIM).

Any update on when the super squad video compilations might be available to watch?

Not anytime soon, he's backpacking somewhere in Brazil right now. :)

When he comes home in springtime, I'll try to remind him to do a super squad men compilation. There's so much footage he can use!