Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE Limited

In an effort to shoot more with my buddy, I'm trying to assemble an ICORE Limited gun. I see a lot of nice options but I'm not sure how the rules are applied.

6. A revolver must compete in the Open Division if it has one or more of the following modifications:

E. An underlug, barrel weight, grip weight, or any other modification designed to increase the weight of the revolver.

Most of the 627s I see in ICORE pictures seem to have something of an underlug, such as the 627 Pros. I have an opportunity to trade for a 627 V-Comp like the one below.

Is this 627 V-Comp ICORE legal for Limited, assuming that the compensator is removed?

627eightop.png

In an effort to shoot more with my buddy, I'm trying to assemble an ICORE Limited gun. I see a lot of nice options but I'm not sure how the rules are applied.

6. A revolver must compete in the Open Division if it has one or more of the following modifications:

E. An underlug, barrel weight, grip weight, or any other modification designed to increase the weight of the revolver.

Most of the 627s I see in ICORE pictures seem to have something of an underlug, such as the 627 Pros. I have an opportunity to trade for a 627 V-Comp like the one below.

Is this 627 V-Comp ICORE legal for Limited, assuming that the compensator is removed?

627eightop.png

The underlug that they are referring to is the add ons. similar to Wiegand (sp) So with out the Compensator the V-Comp is acceptable for Limited, Good luck in ICORE competition. later rdd

The underlug that they are referring to is the add ons. similar to Wiegand (sp) So with out the Compensator the V-Comp is acceptable for Limited, Good luck in ICORE competition. later rdd

Thanks, that really did seem like the obvious answer to me after seeing similar guns in IIRC photos, but... you never know until you ask.

I shoot my v comp with a dot in open. I love it. That is one heck of a gun. I tad heavy, but it helps with the recoil.

I almost beat bubber withy vcomp at southern regionals btw.

Old age and treachery trump Youth and skill everytime. :ph34r: . It was fun later rdd