Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Might be going to Richmond.......!!!

That would be good. Might dig Jerry V out of his grave

I already dangled the carrot in front of his face......He's a possibility..!!!

Edited by D.carden

• 2 weeks later...

It's not on the icore website, but I just got this e-mail.

Wheelgunners,

This Saturday, Dec. 17, is our regular SLOSA ICORE match at the Hogue range. Registration starts at 8:00. The round count should be around 150, but I will let you know if that changes.

Announcement: The 2012 Southwest Regional Revolver Championship will again be at the Hogue Range on Saturday, April 21, 2012! When we get a match application made up, we will send it out.

See you Saturday,

Chris Sallee

Wheelgunners,

This Saturday, Dec. 17, is our regular SLOSA ICORE match at the Hogue range. Registration starts at 8:00. The round count should be around 150, but I will let you know if that changes.

Announcement: The 2012 Southwest Regional Revolver Championship will again be at the Hogue Range on Saturday, April 21, 2012! When we get a match application made up, we will send it out.

See you Saturday,

Chris Sallee

THanks for the info

Wheelgunners,

See you Saturday,

Chris Sallee

THanks for the info

Officially at Hogue range on April 21 per the ICORE website

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I managed 2nd B Classic..I missed HOA Classic by about 5 secs.. The first place finisher and I seem to go neck and neck every year despite our division choices. John Bagakis won Limited, Rich Wolfe won Open.. Jason Stieber won Classic. 124 shooters and I think we were done before 5.. It was a good mix of fun stages.. thanks again to the MD Chris Sallee and RM Dave Wilson and all the RO's who helped get us through.

It was a great match, 120Plus shooters another Regional record.

Rich Wolfe Won Open and The Match, I got Limited Second overall and Jason S. (From Dillon) Won Classic!

Thanks

John

Scores sould be up in the next day or so!

Results are up on the ICORE Website...Here is a link LINK Good shooti'n Rich Wolfe, and the ol guy Rich Koester too. later rdd

Thanks, Bubber. Notice I just edged out Molly Smith. A girl, C shooter, junior.

Actually, Molly is really something. High overall lady. She just beams with energy.

Molly is on a journalistic path. She has articels in Front Site, and Dillion.

I watched her interview Tom Hubbard, a giant of a man. Molly had to stand on a box

she uses for her blog stuff. All that energy. Molly's on her soap box, look out world.

Edited by Richard Koester