Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
frankge

HK USP .45 Competative in L-10?

frankge   

I've done the searches and due to lack of funds - well really redirected funds I was looking at buying a G35 used in good shape but I do have a HK USP .45 that I love to shoot in 3-Gun for fun. Realistically, can this gun be competative if I just practice my butt off? It's accurate but flippy as hell, but I do shoot fun-on ball ammo. Not a big fan of the mag realease. I shoot primarily production with my G34 so that is still my mainstay. I'm just tired of taking the 25% ht shooting limited minor.

it can be competitive but needs alot of work to get it there... trigger job and recoil spring modification to make it less flippy and of course if you do your own reloads the better...

I like my USP 45 a lot, but I just can't get a good grip on it. Not sure if I can get a grip reduction for it or not. What can I do for the springs? I have stock springs on mine now, but don't know what type/or LB. to use or where to buy them, any info would help.

I like my USP 45 a lot, but I just can't get a good grip on it. Not sure if I can get a grip reduction for it or not. What can I do for the springs? I have stock springs on mine now, but don't know what type/or LB. to use or where to buy them, any info would help.

what do you want ???

better, smoother, and lighter trigger ???

Recoil spring and hammer springs, you can order from Wolff Spring...

Edited by RippSpeed