Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 IRC

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep and I live smack dab in the middle do no matter which coast it is, It is a trip...I don't fly..

But I thought you were Superman

Leaping tall buildings with a single bound...not a problem..It's the crossing state lines that get me in trouble. :ph34r:

Does anybody know how Standards will be shot this year?

Par time?

Bianchi Cup targets with the black center or regular NRA D1?

The last I heard Par Times would return. 9, 7, 10 and 10. I think they favor the NRA D-1 with a 4 inch black paster in the middle of the X ring. That way it lessens the need to shoot it at a certain time so the scoring ring can be seen. On a side note, when shoting the par times one sould not cocntrate on the Black paster just be aware of it and aim at center of mass. Found that out last year, Lots of X's but took to long to shoot. :ph34r:

If I use that as an excuse will it count as one of my three? :sight:

Let's see, "I was concentrating on the black dot..AND..I took to long." Sounds like two to me. :roflol:

registration and payment submitted online.... I need to make sure I'm Squadded with Roger R, Bubber, and 343..... how do we make squadding request?

I have always just wrote it on the app. I planned on putting you The other Roger and 343 down, and if Okshootist plans on going will include him and the Washington crew. They are always fun to be around. And if anything gets broken we can blame Scot trainwreck Scheitzach, it's usually him anyway. :sight: later rdd

• 1 month later...

Sorry to say,"I'm out." Sister is having her first kid due on the June 1st. Unless it comes earlier than May 11, the air fare will be just too much. Wish you all good weather and good shooting.

• 4 weeks later...

I am eager to go this year (Like any other year too) Good friends fun times. I have to redeem myself for tne Timeless Standards last year. Lots of X's but it took me a week to shoot it. :cheers: later rdd

• 2 weeks later...

I have 600 rounds loaded and ready to go. Should I take more ammo? Is there an address for the match that can receive an ammo shipment?

Since I haven't started reloading yet, I can give you my address and you can ship it to me :roflol:

Bubber can vouch for me. I won't waste very muchof it hitting the targets

I would contact Art Leach, match director

<artss2000@sbcglobal.net>

I have 600 rounds loaded and ready to go. Should I take more ammo? Is there an address for the match that can receive an ammo shipment?

Since I haven't started reloading yet, I can give you my address and you can ship it to me :roflol:

Bubber can vouch for me. I won't waste very muchof it hitting the targets

I would contact Art Leach, match director

<artss2000@sbcglobal.net>

Using Bubber for a character reference...I prefer to keep my posts rated PG. We'll have to finish this conversation over a beer. :cheers: