Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

THE DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys, really don't care to fly there, air travel is such a hassle, now add firearms/ammo to the mix, can you say "Cluster @uck".

Aww it's not so bad. Flying with a 3 gun kit is easy compared to packing a couple pistols. Only difference compared to flying without out guns is the extra arm you need for the 3rd suitcase.

Sliver Star Can you change the Link to the instruction page just before the Actual Sign up sheet It has some VERY important Info on it that they will miss if they go straight to the Entry form. here is the link http://www.doubletapranch.com/Entry-info-Page.html

Mike 4045 There will be no RO shoot the weekend before the match. ALL RO's are shooting on Thursday June 7th this Year. also in the past there was a charge for shooting the match as an RO this year ALL RO's are shooting for free, hence the entry increase.

Edited by scorch

FML. Once again fate has conspired against me and I won't be able to shoot this match. Last year it was an injury, this year as I was getting ready to send in the entry form I realized that the dates conflict with my sister's wedding. Aaargh!

FML. Once again fate has conspired against me and I won't be able to shoot this match. Last year it was an injury, this year as I was getting ready to send in the entry form I realized that the dates conflict with my sister's wedding. Aaargh!

Shoot all day Friday with us.

I wish I could. The wedding is out of town, and I have to fly out by Thursday at the latest.

I wish I could. The wedding is out of town, and I have to fly out by Thursday at the latest.

Not sure if it's possible but u might ask Robert if you can shoot with the RO's?

Not sure if it's possible but u might ask Robert if you can shoot with the RO's?

ROs shoot Thursday.

OK today is the 4th of Jan and we have our first 2 Entries Jimmy Davis is Number 1 and Mike Holies is Number 2, Congrats! guy hope the numbers stay similar at the awards

Silver star Thanks! We also add the Link to the Front Page of the web site to be easier to find.

OK today is the 4th of Jan and we have our first 2 Entries Jimmy Davis is Number 1 and Mike Holies is Number 2, Congrats! guy hope the numbers stay similar at the awards

Silver star Thanks! We also add the Link to the Front Page of the web site to be easier to find.

I guess that makes me #3 then? :D

Does that mean that Jimmy is buying the beer?

Mike Hoiles

Does that mean that Jimmy is buying the beer?

Mike Hoiles

Depends if it is budget beer? I think that #1 will hold till June then a couple more digits will be added.