Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 ICORE INTERNATIONAL POSTAL MATCH

2011 ICORE IPM stages have been posted on the ICORE web site.

This match is open to anyone, anywhere. You do not need to be a member of ICORE to participate, just get out there and have ago. This is your chance to compete against ICORE shooters from all over the world.

Download the package from the site, follow the instructions and you should be right. You have until the 31st of December 2011 to shoot this match.

Have fun and introduce someone new to ICORE.

Regards

PK

Thank you Paul, we are going to have a 8 stage event on august 21,it will take place in Calvisano (Brescia-ITALY).

The hosting club has 16 bays: on that weekend 8 will be filled with a IDPA European match, other 8 are for ICORE and 4 of them will be those of IPM.

Hope to be the first in "sending" results, my shooting results are much slower!!

Glad to hear you guys are running with the match.

I'll let you know when the first results come in !

Don't ask about progressive scores, you will have to wait till January for those !

Have a good match.

PK

Don't ask about progressive scores, you will have to wait till January for those !

Why? It would be interesting what others have done (top scores) also I'll like a lot to be FIRST, even if only for the first week!

Why? It would be interesting what others have done (top scores) also I'll like a lot to be FIRST, even if only for the first week!

If you tell me your scores I will let you know ours...And I would not LIE to YOU :ph34r: Maybe not the whole truth but part of it. :roflol:

Just got the first Postal Return

Wayne County, MI have the honour of being the first Club to shoot the match this year.

Daniele....................sorry, you will just have to wait till January 2012 before you get any scoring details from me.

As Bubber says........... he will tell his score !!!

PK

Just got the first Postal Return

Wayne County, MI have the honour of being the first Club to shoot the match this year.

As Bubber says........... he will tell his score !!!

PK

I will not be the FIRST even in sending results, must do something about shooting!

I will send my results also to Bubber and I NEVER lie! Never.., I mean about never.

I will not be the FIRST even in sending results, must do something about shooting!

I will send my results also to Bubber and I NEVER lie! Never.., I mean about never.

That's right we would never lie..Unless we are by ourselves or with somebody.. :sight: later rdd

• 2 weeks later...

We had the Postal last Sunday in Calvisano ( ITALY)

Best classic was Luigi Locatelli with a total of 140,55 s

best limited was Luca Accomello with a total of 155,09s.

local shooter of Bubber team, Daniele did his worst with a speedloaded Rhino 38Spl, usual excuses: the gun was not mine, the holster was not mine etc etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

About 8 weeks to go for this International Postal Match................time is running out to get a score submitted.

You won't know where you would have come unless you shoot it !

About 130 scores in so far.

Don't talk about it............just shoot it.

PK

• 2 weeks later...

I will be sending our scores in a couple of hours. As soon as I take a nap. I did ok on the stages until stage four. Made up a B hit with another B hit. Then read the Stage description, SHOTS LIMITED, :surprise: Nothing like adding 10 seconds to your time. Extra Shot and extra hit. Oh well plan to shoot it in OKC Next week and hope to do better. later rdd

I will be sending our scores in a couple of hours. As soon as I take a nap. I did ok on the stages until stage four. Made up a B hit with another B hit. Then read the Stage description, SHOTS LIMITED, :surprise: Nothing like adding 10 seconds to your time. Extra Shot and extra hit. Oh well plan to shoot it in OKC Next week and hope to do better. later rdd

not quite making up an a with a no-shoot, but, you are starting to get the concept

Anybody shot this under 100?

If it wasn't for the wind No 343 would have. It was real close. I was further down the food chain. And what was all the laghter when I made upa B hit. Oh yea now I remember. :sight:

If it wasn't for the wind No 343 would have. It was real close. I was further down the food chain. And what was all the laghter when I made upa B hit. Oh yea now I remember. :sight:

Don't forget that Dad dropped me down the stairs when I was a baby. If it hadn't been for that I would have made it.

"In a hushed voice" There is a rumor going around that someone made it below 100 at OKC ICORE Just today. But it is a rumor and cannot be disproved or verified...yet....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have recieved match returns from 25 clubs so far.

You have around 3 weeks to shoot this 2011 Postal Match............come on get onto it and don't let this opportunity slip by and be wondering where you would have come in the overall results.!!!

Pk