Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brazos Custom Gunworks

benos

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the Area 2 match, my micro dot sight (from Brazos) came off my gun...I went to the tent to buy one from Bob, and he GAVE me one!! What a great thing!! When I buy things, it will be from Brazos!! Thanks guys!!

Cheryl :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

May not have them in stock at all times but you can special order it and I will get it in the next batch. Usually means no more than 4 week wait. I am planning on doing one batch of SC's a month. If you want one now you can still get in on the first batch due July 15th.

Well, my deposit is down for a BCG Pro SC Limited (full dust cover Edge type). :D

July 15th still seems along ways away :( but much better than 6 months or a year :P

Also, I'm considering a Pro SC 4.5 Open - I'm in the market for a "shorty" gun (probably this fall after I "pay off" the Limited gun!)

Bob,

I noticed the Pro Sx I handled at Area 4 had a Recoilmaster in it..... I like the Recoilmaster in Open guns, Is it available for the Pro SC 4.5? Or if I wanted to add one later to the 4.5 is it a special length rod, or would it take the off the shelf STI 4.15 Light version? (only ones I see STI makes is 3.9, 4.15, or 5.0) Thanks!

The tuned extractor is meant to be a lower cost alternative to the Aftec. The angles and edges have been tuned to make it a drop in part. That being said I still put the Aftec in every gun I build as standard equipment.

Bob,

Between the Aftec and the BCG Pro Series Tuned Extractor,which is easier tuned or more of a drop in part?Anyway,I just called up your store(1911-Store)yesterday and spoke to your wife to place an order for the Aftec Extractor.

THANKS.

baron45

There is already a picture of the SC Open 5 inch on the site (and some really nice pictures of 50 cal's gun). The 4.5 pictures are still a couple of weeks out. The 4.5 will look exactly the same only it will be 1/2 inch shorter with 3 oblong holes on the side instead of 4. It uses the modified recoilmaster but that is internal, you won't be able to see it.

Bob,

What is the best way to order a MicroDot sight from you? I've tried to use the buy buttons on your site (1911store), but it just cycles me back around to the 1911store homepage without putting anything in the shopping cart. Is it preferable to call the order in?

Thanks,

Ray