• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To be honest I was so happy about a possibility I forgot to ask both of the questions. LOL. Putting in your name and number, is not a binding contact it is very informal list. So when one of you calls please do not forget to ask. I bet they may not have a good answer any way.

Drop in, or fitting required?

I think a "gunsmith fit" bbl could make an M&P pretty accurate.

I don't see the point in another drop in barrel. Hopefully this one will require some fitting.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep - I'm holding off the temptation to buy a Storm Lake and waiting on this. I plan on sending my gun to Apex Tactical to have them fit one when they come out. Sadly, my M&P is the only one of my guns really setup and appropriate for competition use. I really need to get a backup setup.

• 2 weeks later...

I am contemplating a new barrel for my 5" pro. I was curious if anyone has talked to apex about it. I hope they don't wait until the shot show to release it.

Randy stated on another forum that it would be introduced at SHOT. I guess we will be getting our Christmas presents a little late this year.

• 1 month later...

To answer the above questions.

The barrels will meet the USPSA rules for Production use unless they change that one too.

They will first be available as Match/Target barrels only, then shortly there after be available as a semi-drop in.

We don't know the retail price as of yet or have a firm delivery.

If you would like to see the first production prototype in the demo gun we're bringing with us to Shot Show, look for us to be loitering around the Smith LE booth at the show. You can't miss me, I'm 6'3" and wearing an Apex shirt.

Scott @Apex

Edited by Flork