Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hosing the Taran Butler way

CHA-LEE

I didn't intend this thread to turn into a bash Taran Butler session. Sure there is some "questionable" ROing going on which should be fixed, but my point in posting the video's was to show some wicked shooting. Quite a bit can be learned by watching how Taran shoots in these video's.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed Charlie. :cheers: ROing as the scorekeeper when the GMs are running stages is kind of like the free mini-lesson. Runing the clock, I really don't see much of what they do since I am watching the hands most of the time.

I found this video after Chris K mentioned it somewhere else. He even does the James Bond stance.

Edited: Screw it, I tried to embed the video but it didn't work. Here's the link.

Taran Butler, Popper array, 1 handed, 2.53 seconds.

Edited again. Son. Of. A...... I guess it embeds automatically.

Edited by Will_M

Dude.......... That one handed popper shooting from the hip is absolutely SICK!!!! :bow:

WTF!!!! That isn't even what I would consider point shooting- that's shooting from retention... WOW. I'd be lucky if I could get close to that speed- freestyle AND aiming!!

And that RO in the other video,,,,, WOW too.

Dude.......... That one handed popper shooting from the hip is absolutely SICK!!!! :bow:

OMG !!! unreal

THAT is pistolcraft.

Edited by Jman

in that first one, dont think that was from a match, because they had a few out takes on that youtube channel where he flubbed the draw.

In one of the clips not posted here they called it "take 1" because he didn't get a clean draw and stopped.

Edited by HICKMAN

I found this video after Chris K mentioned it somewhere else. He even does the James Bond stance.

Edited: Screw it, I tried to embed the video but it didn't work. Here's the link.

Taran Butler, Popper array, 1 handed, 2.53 seconds.

Edited again. Son. Of. A...... I guess it embeds automatically.

See, I knew these whole sight alignment and calling shots was BS!!!

See, I knew these whole sight alignment and calling shots was BS!!!

He consults with and trains the Hollywood types, doesn't he?

Edited by kevin c