Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

m&p pro (5 inch)

benjamin

Buds has good prices. If you're a LEO/Fire/Military/etc you can also order through Buds Police Supply at slightly better prices.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_39_71/products_id/54595

yeah i checked there 1st.. they are out of the .40... i am not wanting a 9mm

also gun genie shows nothing in my area..

Edited by benjamin

Oak Hill Enterprises. Easy to navigate site, great to deal with, will take tades.

Just be careful to select the 5" Pro Series...

http://www.oakhillenterprises.com/ItemDetails/781314002/Smith_Wesson_Pro_5_40_S_W_NE.htm

...not the 4.25" Pro Series...

http://www.oakhillenterprises.com/ItemDetails/712022634/Smith_Wesson_M_P_Pro_Series_40_S_W_Night_Sights_NE.htm

I still don't understand the 4.25" "Pro Series".

Buds has good prices. If you're a LEO/Fire/Military/etc you can also order through Buds Police Supply at slightly better prices.

Just as an FYI, they had the 5L's at the time you made this post but sold out in a few days. I contacted them about getting one and they said the 5L is no longer in the LEO/Mil program. He didn't offer a reason and I didn't ask.

On a side note, thanks for the tip on that site. I've used Buds before a few times and really like them so I was excited to find out about the LEO/Mil site. Prices are notably better on some of the guns.

Just as an FYI, they had the 5L's at the time you made this post but sold out in a few days. I contacted them about getting one and they said the 5L is no longer in the LEO/Mil program. He didn't offer a reason and I didn't ask.

On a side note, thanks for the tip on that site. I've used Buds before a few times and really like them so I was excited to find out about the LEO/Mil site. Prices are notably better on some of the guns.

5L ?

No more of the long slide 40 Pros in the LEO program ?

I must have seen the price for the one with night sights.

Budspolicesupply has the 5in 40 Pro with fiber optic sights for $456

OMB actually has that same gun listed for $446. Which is interesting as that's even less than S&Ws own LEO direct price.

Either way, they're both sold out.

Edited by facelessman

5L ?

No more of the long slide 40 Pros in the LEO program ?

The 9L isn't in this year's Fed LEO program. It was last year. LE rep didn't know why. 9 Pro (and I think 40 Pro) are.

If you're willing to wait, just ask your local FFL Dealer. Should be able to get you one rather quickly. I got mine within 3 days. LOVE IT! The M&P .40 Pro w/fiber optic sights is a sweet, and accurate weapon. Well worth the wait and the $$. Just wish USPSA would make this a legal gun besides the L series.

Just wish USPSA would make this a legal gun besides the L series.

the m&p pro is not legal yet in uspsa? does that go for 40 and 9

EDIT: just looked up the list, 9mm pro is but not 40 that's weird

Edited by sdm74

Just wish USPSA would make this a legal gun besides the L series.

the m&p pro is not legal yet in uspsa? does that go for 40 and 9

EDIT: just looked up the list, 9mm pro is but not 40 that's weird

For a gun to be legal in production, at least 2,000 have to have been produced. Probably just a matter of time before the 40 Pro reaches 2,000.

Edited by Leozinho