Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Jerome Poiret

PACT MK4 XP timer: User Manual ?

Hi there,

I just bought a PACT MK4 XP timer from the classified. (BTW, smooth ttansaction with fayetteflash).

Does anybody have a user manual for it ? It's quite different from the one I had and lost... No more on/off switch for instance...

Simple pictures or a pdf file would be greatly appreciated...

bofe954   

I got mine (the old style) by calling them, they mailed it out. I thought they actually had a link on their site but I couldn't find it.

Yes, it's a software for your pc, so that you can plug in the timer and analyse the shots. If I understood well...

And I can't find a contact email on the PACT website.

I'll try to call them, but as I'm in Europe, a digital version would have been great.

sperman   

Randy,

Whenever I click on one of your links it asks me to log into iCloud. Is there a way to access the files without joining the Steve Jobs Cult? :ph34r:

ogre56   

I also would like this manual, but do not have an Apple device to set up an iCloud account. Any one know where I can get this?

Thanks

Larry

TonyDedo   

Hi guys, sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm looking for the same manual and don't have iCloud access to the links above (if they even still work). Could anyone email me a copy of the PACT mkiv championship timer and chronograph manual, or send me a working link? PM me for an email address.

Thanks!!!

I've got an icloud account but whenever I try to click on the link/enter my credentials I just go to the home page......

No chance of downloading that....