Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
gohuskers

Baseball caps without the little buttons on top

Title says it all. Larue Tactical is the only manufacturer I know that doesn't use these things; otherwise it's wire cutters to clip them off so my ear muffs don't feel like they're driving a nail into the top of my head. :angry2:

Larue baseball caps ROCK. Obviously put together by shooters. I wear one almost every day. Did you notice they also don't come down so low on the sides that they get driven down into your ears when you put on muffs, which many baseball caps do?

Larue caps, bottle openers, pork rub, and yea, the mounts...all rock!!

Well, when you produce awesome baseball caps, bottle openers and pork rub, eventually they had to branch out into gun parts. It's a natural progression :)

The little button on top is your "on/off" button. Don't believe me... just have somebody whack you on the top of your head while you're wearing a cap that has the button still on it. At the very least you'll see stars!

Pat

Rudy hats don't have the little button on them either! I'm just saying ..... ;)

Thanks, Chris. Keep 'em coming folks - let's add to the list of manufacturers so we have more options to choose from. Anyone notice these are all produced by shooters? :cheers:

Corey   

Rudy hats don't have the little button on them either! I'm just saying ..... ;)

my rudy hat has the little button. :mellow: Its the free black hat they sent me with my glasses.

J-Rob   

I have 2 BAC's coming from Arc'teryx. I have a feeling that these will replace every hat I own. B)

Hows about, any shooters hats, without the button on top, and the notches on the brim so the brim does not rest on the frame of said glasses and apply 10 tons of force?

Kyle O   

Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association hat = no button ( pilot headsets ) probably more hats in the aviation industry without buttons, for same reason.

The little button on top is your "on/off" button. Don't believe me... just have somebody whack you on the top of your head while you're wearing a cap that has the button still on it. At the very least you'll see stars!

Pat

Decades ago..in a land far away..I was fresh with a bar maid :mellow:

I still have the dent in the top of my head..where she hit me with a serving tray :surprise:

I am no fan of the little button :blink:

Jim

DMS42   

Just checked most of the caps that I've acquired over the last 30 years and the only ones that don't have the button are the military issue BDU caps. :blink:

JimmyZip   

Pat

Decades ago..in a land far away..I was fresh with a bar maid :mellow:

I still have the dent in the top of my head..where she hit me with a serving tray :surprise:

I am no fan of the little button :blink:

Jim

:roflol: :roflol: