Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Baseball caps without the little buttons on top

gohuskers

Title says it all. Larue Tactical is the only manufacturer I know that doesn't use these things; otherwise it's wire cutters to clip them off so my ear muffs don't feel like they're driving a nail into the top of my head. :angry2:

Rudy hats don't have the little button on them either! I'm just saying ..... ;)

Thanks, Chris. Keep 'em coming folks - let's add to the list of manufacturers so we have more options to choose from. Anyone notice these are all produced by shooters? :cheers:

The little button on top is your "on/off" button. Don't believe me... just have somebody whack you on the top of your head while you're wearing a cap that has the button still on it. At the very least you'll see stars!

Pat

Decades ago..in a land far away..I was fresh with a bar maid :mellow:

I still have the dent in the top of my head..where she hit me with a serving tray :surprise:

I am no fan of the little button :blink:

Jim

The little button on top is your "on/off" button. Don't believe me... just have somebody whack you on the top of your head while you're wearing a cap that has the button still on it. At the very least you'll see stars!

Pat

Decades ago..in a land far away..I was fresh with a bar maid :mellow:

I still have the dent in the top of my head..where she hit me with a serving tray :surprise:

I am no fan of the little button :blink:

Jim

:roflol: :roflol: