Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
RBros

SC Customer Service

I have known Chuck a very long time, and you won't find many that is in his league. A true stand up guy !

Tommy Roupe

Yeppers.........I agree with great products and outstanding customer service and support.

Now the long wait for the credit card to recycle!

Please don't publish a high gloss with high resolution catalog........

Edited by mjohn

They are top notch!!! Seen they were out of the Mr bulletfeeder in 9/38 on there website so figured I'd call to see when they might be getting them in.... Mike said they've had them backordered for a month or so. Then told me to hold for a minute, comes back and said he can swap a conversion and have me one shipped out today....they are the best, already got my shipping info!!

Want to thank Chuck and his team at shooters connection. Spoke on the phone with Chuck about new belt and holster. Decided on the belt and he had it shipped that day. I received it 4 days later.

Thanks Guys

I saw this and was thinking, wow, what went wrong? So I tracked it. 2 of those days were weekend days and we had a bad snow storm. But Ky to Illiinois wouldnt normally take that long. The key is it was ordered at 11:00 am and ready for pick up at 11:48 am the same day.

I have ordered a few times from them and shipping and emails have always been on point. I always check them first for what I need or want.

Belt fits great now waiting on the shadow to put in it. Recommendations on mag pouches. I haven't decided yet. Ghost look good for bang for the buck but the DAA look good also.

I love shooters connection. Seems like they read my mind because I get a "your order has shipped" email almost instantly after I order. Chuck has definitely earned my business.

last order was place online at noon ,package was in our shop at 9: 00 next day ! that's great service !

Want to thank Chuck and his team at shooters connection. Spoke on the phone with Chuck about new belt and holster. Decided on the belt and he had it shipped that day. I received it 4 days later.

Thanks Guys

+1 for excellent service. Love the same day shipping.

Just wanted to say thank you for great service and fast shipping. This is the best place i have used for getting all my pistol parts. I will keep doing business with you guys.

Ordered 4 Wilson mags, Blade tech holster, Tek Lok and some CR Speed pouches on 6/7 at 5:45 pm...Everything arrived today, exactly as I ordered it...was looking to set up the CR Speed pouches for SS, Youtube video with Mike showing how to do it!

Shooters Connection is awesome!

My experience exactly. Always super fast and excellent customer service.!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk