Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SC Customer Service

RBros

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started ordering from them recently on recommendations from guys on this forum. I have to say by far the best customer service and efficiency out there, especially in today's climate

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to say thanks for the great service. I have ordered over a dozen times from Shooters Connection and every time I am amazed at the quick response. You call with a question and a human answers the phone and answers all your questions. You order and it is in the mail usually within minutes.

The experience is so good I find myself looking for things to buy when I dont need anything.

Top Notch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was blown away when I ordered late in the afternoon and got a tracking number about two hours later and was on the truck. That is awesome service! And there range bags are awesome. They don't even compare to the Midways.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to thank Shooter's connection. I've order a couple of times now, and service has been great. They've answered questions sent via email about products, and shipping has always been fast. I'll definitely be ordering from them in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to thank Barry, Chuck, and the rest of the shooters connection crew for all their recent help and their INCREDIBLE service. You guys have got me as a customer for the rest of my life. I buy stuff from you guys and as long as the order goes through before 4pm my gear arrives the very next day!!! That's using UPS ground folks!!! . I have bought two STI raceguns, a Trubor and a MatchMaster, from you guys in the past couple weeks and an enormous amount of parts, magazines, etc. and I've been more than happy with it all. Everything I've ordered arrived faster than expected, it was exactly how it was described, and the best part, its priced right!!!! I'll be telling everyone on every social media outlet I'm on to shop at shooters connection. I'm even gonna wear the jersey I purchased to every match I shoot (including the ProAm next weekend). Thanks guys!!! You are the best!!!

+1...

My only problem with them....I live too close. :-)

See, I delude myself into doing in store pickup under the idea that I'll save money by not paying for shipping. Only to walk in there and whip out my wallet and buy more stuff....

I happens every time. :-)

Byron

+1...

My only problem with them....I live too close. :-)

See, I delude myself into doing in store pickup under the idea that I'll save money by not paying for shipping. Only to walk in there and whip out my wallet and buy more stuff....

I happens every time. :-)

Byron

LOL I hear ya. If lived within driving distance of them I'd be broke!!!

Sad thing is, I am in sales myself, I should know better.....

I am to, and I sell guns for another company. But our stuff isn't near as good as SC. I think I actually went almost a week without buying something now. Shocking. LOL :)