Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SC Customer Service

RBros

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put in my order at SC, and couldn't have been happier. The gear I got is great, and was shipped quickly to my house. I got a call the day after I ordered it informing me the size wasn't in stock, but a different size was, so after picking that size, it was shipped right away. I can't think of many companies I've dealt with that would have called instead of just sending an email to sit in my inbox for hours waiting for a response.

The service I got from Shooters Connection was great, I can't wait to do more business with you guys there.

• 2 weeks later...

Placed the order for my new SS gun just before noon. Just received my shipment notification!

You guys are awesome!

I think their record from me is 18 minutes from order submission to getting the shipment notification. :surprise: And of course, I had the stuff the next day. Shooters connection rocks. I buy a fair amount of stuff online from a wide variety of sellers, and NO ONE gets orders out quicker.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ShootersConnection! I just wanted to leave a post here for any new guys, like myself, that are deciding on where to get gear from........

DUH

SHOOTERSCONNECTION!!!

Just placed my third order for gear. You guys have great prices and the site is easy to use. Like my previous orders, shipping is excellent and you guys respond very quickly to orders, 20 min and I'll be getting an email saying it is halfway here! Seriously, awesome service!

:cheers:

Keep up the great work! Thanks!

I must update my original post here...... In my best bromance voice

I love you guys, man.

edf4cd43.jpg

Completed my first production rig with that order. Fits like a champ, feels good and solid all loaded up. So far I really am liking the ghost pouches. Some dryfire reloads and it seemed like these were handcrafted just for me.

Maybe someone from SC can clue in a new guy on one thing. The pouches came with one attachment part and two actual pouches. One with a magnet and one that faces directly away from the body. I am guessing the outward one is needed for IPSC and the other for USPSA? What about the magnet though?? Can I use one on the first pouch to hold my 10+1 for LAMR??? Also, is the use of the little retention screws advised?

I think you are my new favorite shooting web store! Prices are great and the shipping is crazy fast.

I have ordered things at 4:58PM and had them in my hand the next day. (I am not far, but that is crazy fast at getting it to UPS)

Now I just need to come down and pickup some heavier items I am too cheap to ship. :P (I want a box of USPSA targets.)

Always my first place to look for my shooting needs.

I've been a member on benos for a while now. When I saw that the title of a thread was "six minutes", I immediately said to myself "I bet this is a thread about shootersconnection." Not only do these guys ship quickly, they do it so often, that I knew it was them when I saw the "six minutes" post. Simply amazing. Thank you guys for doing what you do.

We had an order comment today that said "Please Rush" . I was offended that somebody even thought we didn't rush every order , every day. Don't ask me to Rush your order, it pisses me off, we do it anyway no need to ask. When we cant ship due to suppliers who don't ship timely I really get frustrated, to put it softly. Good thing is our web page tells you if it is or isn't in stock. So you know. With very few exceptions.

Forgot to ad smiley face to imply some level of humor, :D

Edited by chuckbradley
ad smiley face

We had an order comment today that said "Please Rush" . I was offended that somebody even thought we didn't rush every order , every day. Don't ask me to Rush your order, it pisses me off, we do it anyway no need to ask. When we cant ship due to suppliers who don't ship timely I really get frustrated, to put it softly. Good thing is our web page tells you if it is or isn't in stock. So you know. With very few exceptions.

Forgot to ad smiley face to imply some level of humor, :D

Maybe they just didn't know how y'all roll? Most online retailers take as long, just get me a shipping confirmation, as you guys do to get the stuff to my doorstep. The first time I put in an order with you, I was floored by how quick it was, it was way beyond my expectations.

from the time I click "order" and I already have a shipping confirmation. 6 freakin' minutes. :surprise: I think I've taken longer to run a 32rd field course. :roflol:

Keep up the good work!!

Yeah thanks, I got my daily beating early because it took me 6 minutes to get it gone!!!!

:roflol:

I can't believe how quickly Shooters Connection always gets orders processed and shipped. It's not just every now and then, but every single time. I honestly don't know how they do it.

Customer service like this is really rare and certainly does a lot to get customers for life.