cletus9mm

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

45% IPSC target at 100 yards with my Glock 19. Not pretty at all, but it ocassionally makes the steel ring. 50 yards is much better, but still bad. I am lacking on a good trigger press currently.

I can rock out at 50 yards with my Colt SAA clone (Uberti) in 45 Colt though. 3 or 4 out of 5.

Edited by littlehendrick

• 2 weeks later...

Ruger 22/45 at 345 yards on a standard sized action target USPSA steel torso target... Seem to remember holding minute of man.

It was my 10th or 12 shot, but I couldn't even see the dust move so seeing my misses was nearly impossible. I have video somewhere, i'll see if I can find it

• 2 weeks later...

IDPA Target - 5 for 5 100yrds 45acp Kimber Team Match II ( man what a lucky Day )

2 of the best shots I saw were when I was shooting rifle and my dad purposely shot my target stand leg at 100yrds with a ruger vacaro 44 mag. The I called luck and he hit the other leg too :surprise: . He framed the gun after that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Speaking of more or less ordinary guns and not silhoutte guns, I hit 4 out of 5 bowling pins at 100yds at Second Chance twice in a row with what was an open .45 back then with iron sights. This wasn't in a match, they had a practice range that had the pins hanging beneath a frame work.

200 yds uspsa steel target leaning on the bench with my shadow. Its happened twice. the first time i hit it second try and then missed 8 more times. the second time i hit it the third try and missed the remaining 7. As long as i can hit it once each range trip i'll be happy although i'd really like to be able to make it happen twice in a row

100 yards on a steel D-zone with a Glock 19 and BigDot sights. Not sure how many shots it took (4-5 IIRC), but I eventually nailed it. Next furthest was a c-zone at ~75 yards on a down-slope at FB3G 2014 with my Edge. Nailed it first shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Many years ago, I had a Star PD 45. Out in the woods one afternoon, just plinking, came up to a rock pit, full of water. Remember back when the soda bottles with the screw on tops were still made of glass? There was one, floating in the pit, maybe 65 yards away. That little Star kicked like a mule, but was suprisingly accurate. I hit that bottle and broke it on the 2nd shot.

Steel gong at Zia range 200 yards with my HK USP40f. Stock meprolight night sights and fiocchi factory ammo. 2 hits out of 10 shots. I think it is 5'x5', but could be wrong. Guy with s&w m&p and I were fooling around.

Now, if you count ar or ak "pistols", that is a different story. Amazing what a 7.5" AR pistol ot Yugo M92 can hit with even iron sights.

Edited by EDA