Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primer Pick Up Drill

sirveyr

i've decided to compete in the open division. i am working on a small solar powered vacuum assist mechanism. I got the idea by looking at devices for men who have 'personal problems'.

no sense in re-inventing the wheel here...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've decided to compete in the open division. i am working on a small solar powered vacuum assist mechanism. I got the idea by looking at devices for men who have 'personal problems'.

no sense in re-inventing the wheel here...

Now I'm interested. Lol. Open definatly open! I guess the assist got you bumped from limited? ROFLOL Edited by a matt

I did contact Winchester on their website about why primers did not come in tubes. They responded that it is safer to ship in trays then in tubes. Impressed that they even answered my question and quickly as well.

I'm wondering why primers just don't come in tubes/straws instead of the little trays. It would save us all a lot of time.

you'll poke your eye out!!

I did contact Winchester on their website about why primers did not come in tubes. They responded that it is safer to ship in trays then in tubes. Impressed that they even answered my question and quickly as well.

I'm wondering why primers just don't come in tubes/straws instead of the little trays. It would save us all a lot of time.

you'll poke your eye out!!

Now that you have a reply, you can ask where all the primers have gone.