• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Put'em all on tape guys, and we'll judge for ourselves. :D

Well I liked the idea of seeing some of your guys reloads ... so I figured i would get the ball rolling.

draw shoot 2 reload shoot 2 and maybe a 3rd ... guess i had a miss ?

If the link Quick-time dosen't play ... right click .. plug in settings ... then file type ... then allow all type's.

Caspian38

Looks like you are in your garage, and I cannot see the gun recoil...are you dryfiring?

I'm standing on the treadmill ... aiming at 1/3 size targets on the wall so its JUST dry fire ... its was 1:30 am so the neighbors wouldn't appreciate live fire.

Well don't jerk my chain and try to get me to think it is live fire...tell me it is dry fire ...and you might do better during the day when you are not occupied on the treadmill...Just my .02 worth... :blink:

stock Glock is all I have LIVEFIRE on tape ... and its about a year ago...I had some issues with slow mag changes back then... DOUBLE SEATING THE MAGS! and getting to my mags (probably a 1/2 second after the last shot or longer) ... I also shoot the wrong direction with the weak hand ... but that's a whole different topic.

Well don't jerk my chain and try to get me to think it is live fire...tell me it is dry fire ...and you might do better during the day when you are not occupied on the treadmill...Just my .02 worth... :blink:

stock Glock is all I have LIVEFIRE on tape ... and its about a year ago...I had some issues with slow mag changes back then... DOUBLE SEATING THE MAGS! and getting to my mags (probably a 1/2 second after the last shot or longer) ... I also shoot the wrong direction with the weak hand ... but that's a whole different topic.

Any ideas why I get a browser full of symbols when I click the link.

al

Any ideas why I get a browser full of symbols when I click the link.

al

nope not a clue ...It's not very impressive anyway.

I was hoping some others would post Video of their reloads. I thought seeing regular/ High end shooters reloading might make for an interesting post. It's hard to really relate to T.T. as he is getting to shoot more rounds than is reasonable to the average NON - SPONSORED shooter. I am putting in the TIME ... but I don't have the money to spend on ammo.I can do .80-.90 reloads dry and about .92-98 live . I might be drifting the post a little ... sorry If I am.

T.T. is close to a perfect reload I wanted to see the next best thing.

I couldn't even find limcats web page.

got it any other way than .mov? WMV would be great.

Sorry, I just lifted the URL from the site. I don't know if they have it in .wmv

I can't tell any difference in TT and JJ's..both are smoking....

True, They are way too fast. The only difference between them is that JJ catched the spent mag and TT didn't. I'm sure TT can catch it too. :P