Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

October

benos

Whoever can first accurately describe the interesting phenomena you will see, if you - right after you wake up in the morning, you close your eyes tightly and then quickly open them - will be the winner.

The "phenomena" will only occur for about the first 5 minutes after you wake up in the morning.

Two rules:

1. No googling for the answer.

2. You cannot set up any sort of reminder to do that. (Like put a note next to your alarm clock.) You have to remember to do it on your own upon awakening.

be

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm unsure of the "phenomenon" that I experienced. :wacko: Nothing happened...or did something happen...or maybe, just maybe...Nope. Nothin'. <_<

I did discuss this with my wife and after she was finished telling me I'm nuts, she she said that it might be some sort of yoga excersise. There a few excersises that can be done after the asanas that stimulate the ophthalmic, or eye, nerves by sending a richer supply of blood to them. :rolleyes:

Having tense vision in our sport is a bad thing. It obviously is a speed limiter when navigating a stage. I may not know the "phenomenon" that BE is asking about, but I did learn about some eye fitness. Not only is my wife pretty, but she is smart...and she smells good.

Not sure if this is what you are referring to or not, but first thing in the morning I tend to have a problem with black spots and threads that seem to drift around in my vision. Can't recall what they are called by my eye doctor told me that a few are normal with age and that they are something in the fluid in the eyeball.

when I first awake?

I think "yep thats got all the symptoms of morning."

followed by the darkness of planting my face in the pillow.

some times bright things have a halo or rainbowish light around them.

I always thought it was because of how hard it was to focus.

miranda

Everything went white.

That sounds pretty cool. But that's not what I see so we'll have to keep it going.

:)

I hope it's not something that only happes to me.

:D

I asked my optometrist about it. Although he hadn't experienced it, from my description he gave me a technical explanation of what might be happening, that, not being an optometriest, I didn't understand.

be

Not a clue. I tried it again this morning and the only thing I could find is that after squeezing my eyes shut and opening them, they seemed to close again faster than normal. But that could just have to do with not getting enough sleep last night (or the night before, or the night before that, or...)

Little circles that spin in a circle. :unsure:

That close to what I see, but not it exactly. So let's keep it going to see if we get an exact match.

be

What I saw was several little dots of light that spun in a circle like the rounds in a revolver cylinder. I looked at my avatar after I posted and laughed. :roflol:

It only lasted for a very few seconds.

Little circles that spin in a circle. :unsure:

That close to what I see, but not it exactly. So let's keep it going to see if we get an exact match.

be

What I saw was several little dots of light that spun in a circle like the rounds in a revolver cylinder. I looked at my avatar after I posted and laughed. :roflol:

It only lasted for a very few seconds.

Although it's most noticalbe right after waking up, the effect slowly fades, but lasts for maybe up to 5 minutes or so. Maybe I've just got something weird going on.

:)