Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gm Cards

Flexmoney

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I was wondering if there was a USPSA member that had a GM classification in all 6 Divisions so I started scrubbing through the Top 20 list on the USPSA website. There were about 5 shooters that had GM classifications in 5 of the six divisions but usually a U or really low percentage in the final division. Much to my surprise there was only one member, Johnny Brister, who has a GM classification in every division except for Single Stack which he has an M classification with a percentage of 89.8%. Looking at his latest classifier results he has been shooting Single Stack in 09 and looks like he is on pace to make GM in that division as well. It would be a monumental achievement if he were to make GM in all 6 Divisions!!!

• 2 weeks later...

In the July USPSA Classifier Recalculation Johnny is up to 93.4% in Single Stack....... I bet he is going to bump into Single Stack GM next month at the pace he is going..... GM in all six Divisions, that is absolutly SICK!!!! :bow:

In the July USPSA Classifier Recalculation Johnny is up to 93.4% in Single Stack....... I bet he is going to bump into Single Stack GM next month at the pace he is going..... GM in all six Divisions, that is absolutly SICK!!!! :bow:

That is sick... :blink: