Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-gun in W Washington

I've been out of the game for a while and wanted to shoot some 3-gun this summer and it looks like 3 gun is all but dead around western Wa. :unsure:

Since it looks like there are no USPSA matches, does anyone know of any other 3-gun matches???

Thanks! Steve

I've been out of the game for a while and wanted to shoot some 3-gun this summer and it looks like 3 gun is all but dead around western Wa. :unsure:

Since it looks like there are no USPSA matches, does anyone know of any other 3-gun matches???

Thanks! Steve

June 19 in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho is 5 stage Long Gun (no pistol)event @ www.sppl.us and

September 25-26 is the 19th Annual Inland Empire 3 Gun at the same location.

Since it looks like there are no USPSA matches

Thanks! Steve

:surprise: there are 6 USPSA matches a month in Western WA, from the section website:

Northwest Section Clubs hold regularly-scheduled monthly pistol matches - starting at 10am - on:

1st Sat Kitsap

1st Sun Custer & Mason County

2nd Sun Paul Bunyan

3rd Sun Marysville

4th Sun Renton

check out the section website: http://northwestsection.org/ :cheers:

Since it looks like there are no USPSA matches

Thanks! Steve

:surprise: there are 6 USPSA matches a month in Western WA, from the section website:

Northwest Section Clubs hold regularly-scheduled monthly pistol matches - starting at 10am - on:

1st Sat Kitsap

1st Sun Custer & Mason County

2nd Sun Paul Bunyan

3rd Sun Marysville

4th Sun Renton

check out the section website: http://northwestsection.org/ :cheers:

uuuuuhhhh.........?? I'm talking 3-gun, theres a ton of USPSA pistols matches around here, were lacking the 3-gun. :blink:

Edited by actionshooter

• 1 month later...

Thanks! Steve

It's not a 3 gun match, but they host a "Tac Rifle" match up at Custer every month.

Here are some vids from that match.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! Steve

It's not a 3 gun match, but they host a "Tac Rifle" match up at Custer every month.

Where can I get dates/times for these matches? I am considering relocating to WA and want to stop by and see the match, I already have the USPSA matches on my calendar.

to check when the Tac rifle matches are, go to the website of the Custer Sportsmens Club

Thanks! Steve

Where can I get dates/times for these matches? I am considering relocating to WA and want to stop by and see the match, I already have the USPSA matches on my calendar.

• 4 months later...

I know this is an older post but I just started looking for 2011 3 gun comps in the Northwest and thought I'd contribute. By the way, the Custer Tactical comps are a lot of fun and worth checking out. Maybe in a year or so I'll get around to setting up a proper 3 gun match at Custer, especially since we have nothing in the way of 3 gun up here currently.

Here's what I found with no dates set, if there's any other relevant info please post.

April

Ephrata Spring Multigun

Ephrata Washington

ccarbon@scml.us

May

SPPL War Wagon

3-Gun Challenge

Fernan Rod &

Gun Club

Coer D'Alene, Id

208-773-3624

June

2010 MGM Ironman 3 Gun

Parma ID

info@mgmtargets.com or call 888-767-7371

July

R&R 3 Gun Match

Albany, OR

August

Courage Classic Match

Kitsap Rifle & Revolver Club

4900 Seabeck Hwy NW

Bremerton, WA 98312

(360) 373-1007

info@gunsafety.org

September

Inland Empire 3 Gun

Fernan Rod &

Gun Club

Coer D'Alene, Id

208-773-3624

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

There has been some change, a new match north of Seattle has started. Up near the border at the custer range, they are shooting 3-gun (heavy on rifle) which has good stages.

I'm afraid though that if you are coming from Mesa, you might be a little disappointed.

Custer is now a 3 Gun nation club now and its nothing like it was, more shotgun and pistol. Marysville is also now hosting 3 gun every 3rd Sat of the month. Kitsap is hosting a 2 day format 3 gun match in 2 weeks and Tri Cities 3 gun is this Saturday. Eastern Wa club is a sanctiined 3GN club as well and is hosting a club series match next month as well. There are a few options here. USPSA every Sunday at one of the clubs.

Thanks for all the info guys. I got the job I wanted in Everett (I'm a Chiropractor) and should be up that way (for at least 3-5 years) in about 2 months or so. I'm excited to shoot with all of ya real soon.

Edited by SterlingSomeone

We have a monthly match in Grants Pass, Oregon. I know it is a ways down, but we have one competitor who drives down all the way from Vancouver every month. He might have an interest in carpooling or something if you don't feel this match is out of your range.

www.joco3gun.com

www.jcsa-gunrange.com

• 1 month later...

We have a monthly match in Grants Pass, Oregon. I know it is a ways down, but we have one competitor who drives down all the way from Vancouver every month. He might have an interest in carpooling or something if you don't feel this match is out of your range.

www.joco3gun.com

www.jcsa-gunrange.com

I wonder if Sterling would fly us out in his private jet...

www.joco3gun.com

www.jcsa-gunrange.com

I wonder if Sterling would fly us out in his private jet...

Scuttlebutt is that he has dropped back to an advisory only role at the Noveske shop, and is focusing on making airplane parts again. But he loves to fly, so you can always ask!

• 11 months later...