Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

June

benos

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what you did before you took the picture. I guess I am going to win a book this time. You looked through the lense of your camera, and pushed the button. that is only you could have done before you took the picture, anything else would have been before that :) you can send the book to my favirote charity......

:D

Good one!

Okay, before I took the picture, what happened. As the forum owner I reserve the right to occasionally change the question mid-stream.

:)

You PAUSED!! :surprise:

Nice!

be

And it is a bowl BTW.

Okay, before I took the picture, what happened. As the forum owner I reserve the right to occasionally change the question mid-stream.

And it is a bowl BTW.

Before you took the pic? What happened was that you poured/scooped some stuff into a bowl. No matter what it is, or if something broke, spilling it, you still poured/scooped something into the bowl. That's what happened before you took the picture.

And it is a bowl BTW.

Before you took the pic? What happened was that you poured/scooped some stuff into a bowl. No matter what it is, or if something broke, spilling it, you still poured/scooped something into the bowl. That's what happened before you took the picture.

More specifically?...

The first obscure hint: I did not pour or scoup anything into the bowl.

You listened to the sound of whatever it is pouring into the bowl, but didn't hear anything, because you were listening pefectly....

You were listening to the sounds of what was pouring into the bowl (by someone else), to see if you could tell the difference in what was being poured, listening so intently as to distinguish the individual sounds...