Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas Multigun Championship

One more division question since my rifle scope (millet dms-1) is not on the list under Tactical class that scope would put me in open class?? If so I have an old Aimpoint I could use or just go with Iron sights. I dont wanna play in open lol. :-) Or am I just reading this wrong and a big noob?

Thanks

Single optic = Tactical.

Not sure what list you are talking about unless you are looking at REALLY old IMGA rules.

Lee

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more division question since my rifle scope (millet dms-1) is not on the list under Tactical class that scope would put me in open class?? If so I have an old Aimpoint I could use or just go with Iron sights. I dont wanna play in open lol. :-) Or am I just reading this wrong and a big noob?

Thanks

If all else,,, send in your application,, and when you get to the match ask?

hey this is what my guns look like. What class am I in.

just Cuz,, it says open,, means nothing,, all classes are tooth and nail competitive.

just come out and play, have a good time, learn, fix your stuff, keep trying to fix you,

and do it again,,,

I'm I talking to you ,,, or myself???

Hmmmm

Thanks

NOOB!!!! SPAM HIM! devil.gif

haha jk. the rule states that a rifle with a single optic with variable magnification, pending it meets all other qualifications, is a TACTICAL rifle

Edited by GorillaTactical

Only req on heavy is .308 or larger, any pistol cal @ or above 9mm and pump or semi 12ga shotgun, right?

Right.

Lee

Whats the Mag limit for pistol/rifle? Shot gun is 9 right?

Last year pistol double stack magazines could not exceed 140mm.

Rifle, idk?

What is the layout of the range? Are golf carts and 4 wheelers allowed this year?

Last year the range was so spread out we drove from stage to stage......

If you go to the Best of the West web site they had the GPS and googl maps so you could see a satalite view of the range. A golf cart would be better than moveing trucks around as the drive area will get stacked up with more than 50 trucks. For the club match moving a truck is no big deal.

Will there be a list posted or emails sent out to inform the brave 275 that made it in? :)

Hopefully you put an email address on the app? ;)

What is the layout of the range? Are golf carts and 4 wheelers allowed this year?

If you go to the Best of the West web site they had the GPS and googl maps so you could see a satalite view of the range. A golf cart would be better than moveing trucks around as the drive area will get stacked up with more than 50 trucks. For the club match moving a truck is no big deal.

Looks like neither Google nor Bing maps have a new enough sat photo to get the range. Golf cart or 4 wheeler would be good, even a hand cart, since there will be time between stages, and the bays (except one) all surround the parking area.

Lee

parking area is in the center...there are two rows of bays down both sides. as others said, a 4 wheeler, golf cart, or gun cart would be WAY better than a truck cause it will get tight with 200 trucks in there.

parking area is in the center...there are two rows of bays down both sides. as others said, a 4 wheeler, golf cart, or gun cart would be WAY better than a truck cause it will get tight with 200 trucks in there.

With 275 shooter I'd imagine they'd park everyone outside the pro shop...like they did on range day...but i could be wrong...I hope I'm wrong.

Thanks

Read it again ( ONe Optic) as in 1 if you had a Eotec and a magnifyer that would be considerd one optic. a Meopta, / Millet .,/ Burris XTR all 1-4 are ok mounted 1 each.

Edited by AlamoShooter

So far we have received approximately 170 applications. We are working to enter all the data and as soon as we reach capacity which shouldn't be too much longer we'll send out confirmation emails with more information. Golf carts should be ok but we have yet to finalize parking etc.