Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas Multigun Championship

Yeah. Those are spectacular aerial shots. Between the T-shaped barn and the stock tank it made it easy to mark on Google maps.

yup,,, the tee shape Barn Is a Cowboy,, riding arena.

Jim M ammo

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need stage designs yet? RO staff?

Alex

I already volunteered,,, I learned nothing in 20 Years in the Army.

And I can’t help but being Gitty,, that a major 3 Gun match is 8 miles from my house.

I’ll beat myself with a stick,,, just to make it fair.

Jim M ammo

Howdy! I live in Cedar Park and I'm building the concrete shooting benches for this new range. I might be able to assist with some of the set-up and props if time allows. I've been told I'm handy with power tools. :)

Looking forward to the match!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Other than Ft Benning, the Larue match last year was my favorite. There is just something about it that draws the toughest competitors. Might be Mark Larue. Makes some of the best gear out there and quality is always evident. I like Texas anyway, so going there to shoot is an easy decision. The barbecue is actually the best food at a match ever. Although breakfast at Ft. Benning was good, too.

I haven't considered a trooper class as of yet more out of pity than anything else. I'm leaning towards doing it in 2012. Just want to make sure we are able run things smoothly and efficiently. Also, the range is fairly compact and doesn't really require a lot of walking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I volunteered to help with the stage prop construction. The main thing Sheldon wanted me to build was stumping me ,BUT I think i have it figured out on how to make it work consistently.

I have a good Idea on some -bunkers- too see if we can work in some Bunkered targets to make it interesting