Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas Multigun Championship

Here's a quick teaser note to inform the shooting masses of next year's LaRue 3 Gun match. Plans are being laid for an 8-10 stage multigun match in a town approximately one hour northwest of Austin, TX (Liberty Hill, TX). We haven't finalized the dates but it's looking like the last weekend in April 2011. There will be a fantastic prize table to complement the fun yet challenging stages. Rules and scoring will probably be IMGA or some variation thereof. Stages descriptions will not dictate shooting positions, the stage construction will take care of that. You'll see some fantastics props and prop guns. For props you might see a mock Higgins boat or some 2 1/2 ton Army trucks and whatever we can come up with to realistically challenge the shooter. For prop guns, there might be an M2 .50BMG, M249 SAW, or even a grenade launcher. It's going to be a great match. More details to follow...

Sheldon Carruth

Match Director

Texas Multigun Championship

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not be happier,,, B)B)

I live 10 Min from this Range!!!!! AAAAAA Thank you GOD!!!! :goof:

oh ya seeing this thread,,, just started now,,, this will end up one of those loooonnnng ones,,,

Jim M ammo

Edited by M ammo

Any way you slice it, the months of April and May are pretty tight and regrettably there's going to be some tough choices to make. I certainly do not want to conflict with any match however as another poster put it, it's going be real close.

Does anyone have contact info for the Blue Ridge MD so we can coordinate? Can't do the match on Mother's day this year.

Feel free to move the match back into the middle or end of May or even June so that I can come next year.

Edited by jtischauser

I just spoke with Trapr and he is moving his High Plains Shotgun Challenge to June. It's official, the LaRue Tactical Texas Multigun Championship is scheduled for the weekend of April 15-16 2011. More details to follow...

I wonder about the name "Multigun" This is going to take a big 'Crew' to rise to the Big plans.

Ask not what the event will do for you , But what You can do for the event.

I pledge to do what I can for match /stage perpetration.

JF

I wonder about the name "Multigun" This is going to take a big 'Crew' to rise to the Big plans.

JF

Just in case,,, Jamie,,, I have a place for you to park your Trailer,,,,

Jim M ammo

JF

Just in case,,, Jamie,,, I have a place for you to park your Trailer,,,,

Jim M ammo

Cool I will set the entire week leading up to the event aside so I can help.

General Chang will have to change his Avatar though

Edited by AlamoShooter