Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rhino-Did the file work or not? I can try some other versions if you had problems.

Sort of ... it didn't update the fonts correctly, but now that you said you changed them to Arial, I think that's why!

Maybe the way to go here is to remove the "your name here" text and just create a high quality .jpg image. Then we can use whatever software is convenient to put our own name in whatever typeface we choose in that space.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the mohel said when he was finished, "Poifect!"

Okay ... I just did a first draft of my personalized version. When ShooterGrrl gets back to me with a URL, I'll link it here for critique and admiration.

Edited by rhino

:unsure: What do I need a nametag for? Thats the one thing I can remember! Besides if I shoot bad or do something stupid at a match I'd rather be nameless :D

You have to think more possitive than that. When you have a 100% classifier, you want everyone to know who you are, and besides, if you shoot long enough you will get to the point where you start to forget your name. :D

Besides if I shoot bad or do something stupid at a match I'd rather be nameless

It doesn't help, if it's really stupid the R.M. will beat a path across the range to ask what the heck was that. I did not know that he even knew who I was. :huh::(

I think I'm pretty much past the need for a nametag at matches, ... 

I need a Farley file, so that when some one comes up and starts asking how I've been, how's the match going, etc., I can bring it up and find out the 3-W's. What is their name, when and where we shot together.

Kenny

OK, this is the final version of mine (pls note proper trigger finger placement during loading... ;) ):

1-1-5.jpg

No, kidding... :P , this is the final version:

3-4-2.jpg

I'm willing/able to make a similar one for anybody who will ask for it, providing Name, nickname and gif/jpg avatar (if you don't want me to use the one I can pick from the forums) at the following email address:

luca.zolla@galileoavionica.it

• 2 weeks later...

Sergio,

email sent, let me know if I can help any further.

Bill,

name tag sent.

All,

since I'll be on holidays for a week starting from friday @ 5 p.m. (italian time), anybody wishing a name tag please contact me before I leave.