benos

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"How many Angels can sit on the head of a pin?"

She meant that she used to be an angel on the head of a pin, but she got spit off of it?

Brian, I really like your easy ones! Can't wait for you to come up with a difficult one! :roflol:

Edited by GrumpyOne

She was out at the lake, riding a jet ski with her BF, he turned too sharp, the rest is history... :rolleyes:

Or,

It's Apache, and it actually means when translated, "Post this as the April win a book, no one will ever get it!" :goof:

Or,

She's been reading too much Clive Barker.... :wacko:

Or,

She went to Mickey World, they had a ride called the "Pinhead" (something like the Teacups I would think), in which the surrounding area is all padded, and she got spit off of the ride. ;)

Or,

Somewhere, in a bar in Arizona, there is a mechanical bull named "Pinhead", and she was trying to ride it. :huh:

Or,

She was trying to ride a pogo stick, and, you know the rest! :D

Or,

She's a part time horse jockey, riding a horse called "The Pinhead", in the Belmont and KY Derby, and it threw her just as she was about to cross the line in first.

Everything I come up with seems has something to do with riding....I'm either on the right track, or barking down the wrong well (Dammit, which well is little Timmy in?)

Oh wait! I got it! Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill! (no wait, that was last months nightmare!)

Edited by GrumpyOne

Ok, by definition: The Pinhead spit me off.

Pinhead: stupid person, clown, dunce, fool

Synonyms: ass, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, buffoon, dimwit, dolt, donkey, dope, dork, drip*, dullard, dunderhead, fool, goof, goof ball, half-wit, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, jerk, knucklehead, lame-brain, lightweight, moron, nerd*, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, numskull, oaf, pinhead, scatterbrain, schnook, simpleton, twit, cretin, dimwit, dumbbell, kook, muttonhead, out to lunch, stupid, tomfool, twit

Notes: an idiot is a stupid person with a mental age below three years, while a moron is a stupid person with a mental age of between seven to twelve years

Spit: saliva, become upset, excited

Synonyms: be angry, be infuriated, be maddened, blow up, boil, boil over, bridle, flare, flare up, fume, get one's dander up, rage, rise, ruffle, see red, seethe, spit*, stand on end, swell

So, she could have said "The (take your pick!)stupid person, clown, dunce, fool, ass, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, buffoon, dimwit, dolt, donkey, dope, dork, drip*, dullard, dunderhead, goof, goof ball, half-wit, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, jerk, knucklehead, lame-brain, lightweight, moron, nerd*, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, numskull, oaf, scatterbrain, schnook, simpleton, twit, cretin, dumbbell, kook, muttonhead, out to lunch, stupid, tomfool, spit me off. :sight:

May's win-a-book here I come!!

Corey, you can't win if you don't play! Besides, I'm fresh outta ideas, need some different views to feed off of! :rolleyes:

im so out of this loop, i wouldnt nkow where to start guessing, haha

May's win-a-book here I come!!

Corey, you can't win if you don't play! Besides, I'm fresh outta ideas, need some different views to feed off of! :rolleyes:

im so out of this loop, i wouldnt nkow where to start guessing, haha

Have you read MY guesses? You think I'm in the loop? :roflol: It's like trying to find a needle, in a stack of needles! You just keep pulling one out, hoping that you don't have to dive back in to get another one! :blink:

Someone decided to spit (actually just made the noise)instead of flipping the bird?

I might have upset some older Italians,Greeks,Pols,slovaks when I was younger. They were good for the "spit on the ground you walk on" routine. :unsure: