Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Springer or Canyon Creek Trigger Job?

drysideshooter

I know Daniel, I just had to say what I thought. I'm putting a different mag release in my number 2 gun, can I get away with your lighter spring for that with the weird no turn mag release? I hate changing them things so I don't wanna do it more than I have to. BTW, received the grip tape stuff, thanks again!!. You gotta figure out some sort of permanent adhesive for that stuff. I really like the shape but when it gets 110 it starts to move around a little. I wouldn't care if I couldn't ever remove it. Of course I'm the only one who would want it that way so you'd never sell any, but I'd be happy!! Or I could move to somewhere cooler than HELL!!!

Seriously though thanks, I really appreciate your stuff. Hey, can you make me some really light trigger return springs?

Rob

Not a problem.... I thought that mag release was in your #3 gun... Must be hard trying to keep track. :roflol:

How light do you want the trigger springs in percentages? -60% from stock? I'll also look in to some sticky stuff for the grip tape.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't be happier with the trigger job Springer Precision did to my XD Tac. I like to tinker, and have some mechanical aptitude...but I'm happy I let the pro's handle it this time. It was definitely worth the extra money to have them install it. I no longer have an excuse to blame the pistol for missing.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one from CC in my XD tac 45 in the package he sells on the website. I just got my 5.25 from SP (thanks guys!) and I think they are both excellent. I dont proclaim to be a world class shooter but I think they are both VERY nice. I would buy from either one again and probably will at some point. I think with either of them if you laid down 2 identical guns, one of each set to the same weight most of us would be very hard pressed to pick one over the other. Cant go wrong either way.