Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

February

benos

The first person to get both right in the same post is the winner.

What is a significance (not to each other) of my Profile's Pic and Avatar?

Shouldn't last long...

;)

be

Edited by benos
Changed "the significance" to "a significance"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're both round?

:roflol::roflol:

I'm realizing it might be way tougher than I originally thought. Probably easy to do when you know the answer. ;)

Some hints...

First, re-read the OP. Noting the "not to each other" part. Or in other words, they are stand alone significances.

To narrow it down a bit. ChuckS got the "heed" one right. (The pic was used in a previous Win a Book.)

So we may end up with two winners (if Chuck doesn't get part 2).

So let's put it like this - what is one way the Enso and The Forums relate to each other?

be

So let's put it like this - what is one way the Enso and The Forums relate to each other?

... physically.

;)

Enso symbolizes enlightenment.....something that is a recurring idea here with the information and ideas we can get from one another. It means circle and is also associated with Zen ( one our sub-forums). It is symbolizes a moment when the mind is free to simply let the body/spirit create (again something stressed here and preached by Brian himself-just realz and let the gun do its thing/dont fight the motions, etc etc)

If that doesnt win, i give up, haha.

The back of your head represents where your subconscious mind lies (I really have no idea where it is) and it is connected to this site with all its knowledge, experience and thought. Your avatar represents the zen that ties is all together. So you are going to have your avatar tattooed to the back of your head to "complete" you. :surprise: