Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Firearm Recall Notices

Vince Pinto

Vince,

Thanks for the update but the recall started at least two months ago (or has it been three?).

For the record I’m impressed how they “got in front” of this one. It seems that some companies, rather than admit a mistake, simply wait for the guns to be returned for warranty and then quietly fix them.

Ed

I'm going pin this topic for now. If we get other recall notices of note, please add them here.

[Forum Nazi Mode ON]

Achtung!

Rules of zee Ruuud for ze Recall Thread:

No Rants

No Raves

or anything else...

Just post the recall information or any addendums to clear up the issue. Other information/concerns merit a different thread.

/FNM

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

What's teh recall for the North American Arms .22? I have one of these, but if I click on your link, all I get is a picture that says "Important Information from North American Arms." It doesn't go anywhere from there.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Smith & Wesson has a safety recall for the Walther PPK & PPK/S pistols they make. It covers all pistols made between 2002 to present, I believe. They say that without the repair, the gun may fire when the safety is flipped off !! Would'nt that make you jump ! Full details are at Smith&Wessons website.

• 1 month later...
Smith & Wesson has a safety recall for the Walther PPK & PPK/S pistols they make. It covers all pistols made between 2002 to present, I believe. They say that without the repair, the gun may fire when the safety is flipped off !! Would'nt that make you jump ! Full details are at Smith&Wessons website.

Sent mine in Febuary, called to check status the end of March. Was told 8-12 week turn around, as they had to modify all their existing stock before starting customers guns.

I don't think thats a very good "customer service" policy. Hope I don't need it for 2-3 months. :angry2:

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Sent mine in Febuary, called to check status the end of March. Was told 8-12 week turn around, as they had to modify all their existing stock before starting customers guns.

I don't think thats a very good "customer service" policy. Hope I don't need it for 2-3 months. :angry2: