Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone from Las Vegas?

Yup, there are a couple of us on here.

Good to know, are the only ones in the area at desert sportsmans and boulder city? I've been doing idpa for some time and while I don't mind it, I hear there's a little more excitement in the 3 gun arena..

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We have a 3-gun match every 3rd Saturday at Desert Sportsmans Rifle and Pistol Club, 12201 W Charleston Blvd in Las Vegas 89135 that is designed more for the beginning/entry-level shooter. Show up at 8am, build stages, check in at 8:30, shoot at 9, finish usually before noon. 3 fairly simple stages with relatively low round counts with a few challenges thrown in to the stage design. Check out Sin City Shooters - Multi Gun on Facebook or pm me.

We have a 3-gun match every 3rd Saturday at Desert Sportsmans Rifle and Pistol Club, 12201 W Charleston Blvd in Las Vegas 89135 that is designed more for the beginning/entry-level shooter. Show up at 8am, build stages, check in at 8:30, shoot at 9, finish usually before noon. 3 fairly simple stages with relatively low round counts with a few challenges thrown in to the stage design. Check out Sin City Shooters - Multi Gun on Facebook or pm me.

Yea I've been going there the last few months

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I'm too busy to make a lot of matches in the summer, sometimes, but I make many of the matches of all sorts at Desert Sportsman's, as well as a couple at the Boulder Club, every month, including Multigun.  This year, I'm getting into the major matches, started with the Red October AK Nationals, and will be at the Hard as Hell Multigun in a few weeks.  These are in nearby St. George, UT, which is also close enough that I've been to their local club USPSA and Multigun matches because their facility is so good and their matches are so well run.

I'm already signed up for two major traveling matches next year: Texas State 3-gun and the Johnson HeMan Multigun.  Better go practice...  Yeah, right.