Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Review-SPS Vista Short 9mm OPEN gun

P.E. Kelley

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome I have one as well love it after I ditched the mount and went with a 90 degree mount. First one I got had a miss cut chamber. Eagle imports replaced it new one runs great. Yours must have a real fast barrel in at 8.4 grains of hs6 with a 124 to make 170 pf great review backs up everything I have said a bought mine

Awsome I have one as well love it after I ditched the mount and went with a 90 degree mount. First one I got had a miss cut chamber. Eagle imports replaced it new one runs great. Yours must have a real fast barrel in at 8.4 grains of hs6 with a 124 to make 170 pf great review backs up everything I have said a bought mine

Which mount?

Which mount?

Shame you had to use Eagle Imports customer service...but it is excellent service!

I put a cp buffs shock buffer in mine, an EGW tungsten guide rod, a *thumb rest [generic]*, a Cheely 90 degree mount and it made a huge difference on how flat it shoots too. I also have the trigger tuned down to 2 lbs. I had it at 1.5 did not like it was just too light. 7.2 grains of Silhouette with a Berry's 124 gr hbrn at 1.171 is making 1384 fps which makes it 171 PF SD is 15 so this load is real stable. Winter time I can drop it to 7.0 and make the same PF. Silly reverse temperature sensitive powder.

Edited by FinleysHobbies

• 3 weeks later...

Does any know where you can actually buy a 9mm? All i seem to find is 38sup.

9mm only comes in the short gun. .38 super only in the long gun.
Is there any indication they will be getting the long guns in 9mm any time soon? I heard rumors of that a long time ago, but it never panned out.