Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Vortex presents Shooters Source 3 Gun Championship (VS3G)

North Texas Multigun is happy to announce it will be coordinating this match on July 15-17 at the Triple C Range Complex in Cresson, Texas, just SW of Ft Worth.

North Texas Multigun (NTMG) runs 50+ local matches a year, and assist in other major matches too. I'm a shooter that loves running and shooting matches!

-10 open terrain stages

-Lunch included everyday

-Free ice water on every stage and a Courtesy Beverage Cart will be driving around

-Outlaw rules

-Side Stages

-Registration is open- Register Here

-Divisions: Tact Optics, Tact Irons, Open, Heavy Irons, Heavy Optics - (10 or more to recognize a division)

-Online registering, payment and squadding via Practiscore

-Carts not needed. Driving a vehicle from stage to stage is recommended.

-Coaching is allowed and encouraged! Anything goes as long as you stay behind the RO.

More information can be find here: www.northtexasmultigun.com

Check us out on FaceBook: North Texas Multigun or VS3G

I'll be updating here and on FB frequently.

Thanks!

Jeremy Moore

Edited by JeremyM

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have a good suggestion for a place to fly into? I am going to look at getting down to this match but it will all come down to cost as I will by flying solo on this one, no one from the MI crew wants to go besides me.

Anyone have a good suggestion for a place to fly into? I am going to look at getting down to this match but it will all come down to cost as I will by flying solo on this one, no one from the MI crew wants to go besides me.

Fly into DFW, it is the closet airport and is about an hour from the range. Granbury has some good lodging and is about 10-15 minutes away from the front gate of the range. You could also stay in Cresson, there is one hotel, otherwise you could look at Benbrook, Weatherford, or Cleburne, they are all within 25 minutes of the front gate.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you TRU-SPEC!

Tru-Spec is joining us this year. If you haven't checked out their site in a while, they have some cool new stuff that can be purchased online.

For those that have registered, check your email in the next few days for a special deal they're offering to you guys!

Finding sponsors is getting tougher and tougher...please take a few minutes and tell the thank you for their support and keep them in mind next time you're shopping!

www.truspec.com
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/truspec/?fref=ts

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jeremy, can you share a rough schedule? For example, when walkthrough opens up? Is it a 4, 4, 2 stage schedule for the 3 days?

Thanks!

Roughly..but will finalized later.

Thursday pm- stage viewing

4,4,2 format

Question about heavy optics........

Per your "Outlaw rules". Is the only difference from TACOPS the rifle? Must be .308 with 20 round mags? Does pistol have to be .45?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question about heavy optics........

Per your "Outlaw rules". Is the only difference from TACOPS the rifle? Must be .308 with 20 round mags? Does pistol have to be .45?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavy is 308 (20 rounds) 45 pistol (10 rounds) and 12 gauge pump (9 rounds)

• 2 weeks later...

Round counts out yet?

Spent the day walking the range and finalizing stage design. Round count will be out this week.

Dry creek runs, jungle runs, shots out to 500 and bonus target at 600 with rifle. Pistol out to 94. A good mix of hoser and mid-long range! No bay stages, all natural terrain!

R.O.U.N.D. C.O.U.N.T >>>>>>>

Minimum round count, assuming you only shoot two at paper and hit each steel with one shot.

Pistol: 223

Rifle, less than 200 yards: 190

Rifle, greater than 200 yards: 48

Birdshot: 183

Slugs: 9

Help spread the word!

Still some slots remaining:

https://practiscore.com/vortex-optics-presents-shooters-source-3-gun-championship/register