Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

January 2010 MOM

3quartertime

The forum staff would like to unanimously select a new M.O.M.

BritinUSA

Through the tough evolution from the previous forum version to our new one we knew there would be lots of issues. A forum member stepping up to help is always a terrific asset. BritinUSA has proved himself just that kind of outstanding example. Thanks from the staff and the membership.

Please help us in congratulating our newest Member Of the Month.

BritinUSA!!!

forum_mom.gif

January 2010

I did not see that coming !

Thank you very muchblush.gif

Thank YOU Paul!

And I fell like I need to share this with everyone... Not only has he been a tremendous asset during these troubling upgrade times, last year he volunteered to do some Javascript programming for me for my web store that really helped me out a lot. With what he showed me I can now mod/edit it myself. Way cool. And he wouldn't accept a penny nor would he accept any good guy deals, or anything I could send him for compensation. And how about this - when he volunteered to do the JS programing, he told he was a programmer - but he didn't know JS! He said he had a knack for figuring that kind of stuff out. I guess!

And if that's not enough - Tuesday he donated in my webstore! And in the Customer Message, he simply said:

"Thanks for the forum upgrade"

What a class act all around.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks again Paul.

Brian