Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Janurary, 2010

Flexmoney

Prototype mainspring housing for the soon to be introduced Ruger Mk IV .22lr pistol. Note the addition of a biometric palm recognition interlock system. The new housing will still maintain the same easy reassembly as the older Mk II shown below.

post-20325-1263267199_thumb.jpg

New combination scopemount and slideracker from Quinn Engineering?

New maintenance tool for servicing the flex-bot?

Dammit! Now I have to wipe the coffee off my screen and keyboard. I shit you not, I spewed it all over laughing. :roflol:

JT

Edited by JThompson

So you started it Kyle, who's the winner, 6-shot or rvb?

;)

6-shot, definitely. He had the knowledge. I was just curious what it was and put it into google.

(btw: I was more than a little scared to type "butt hook" into google. It was a leap of faith that it was actually gun related! :roflol: ).

-rvb

6-shot hit it out of the park! Even looking at some of the similar items, I didn't think it was easy.

I liked all the replies.

How about that thing? Guess how much those go for?

(As a side note. I found it on a SHOT show picture report. Pics taken by a Dr. Lunde. I didn't know what it was called either. I get a giggle out of the Goggle "butt hook" idea.)

Yeah , $325 and up and that's just the hook . The entire adjustable portion is around $500 and up. Link to Champion Shooters Supply>>>>> Champion Shooters . So did I win? :P

Scott

Click on Anschutz to get to the page and then click on metal butt plates , those are the old style ones, kinda like the one you pictured.

Edited by 6-shot