Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger Job on Colt M4 .22

AultGM

I just picked up a Colt (Umarex) M4 .22 Carbine and hope to

substantially improve the Trigger Pull & over-travel.

Any Gunsmiths on here who have experience with these fairly

new offerings from Colt ?

Edited by AultGM

I just picked up a Colt (Umarex) M4 .22 Carbine and hope to

substantially improve the Trigger Pull & over-travel.

Any Gunsmiths on here who have experience with these fairly

new offerings from Colt ?

Does it actually run? I have heard nothing but awful reports associated with them.

Does it actually run? I have heard nothing but awful reports associated with them.

Runs great and very good accuracy to boot ... Just need to smooth up the trigger and I'm good to go.

Runs great and very good accuracy to boot ... Just need to smooth up the trigger and I'm good to go.

Fired 100 rds. of cheap Blazer through it today and feed was flawless from all (3) 30 rd. mags.

I had exactly (3) light strikes ... otherwise, it's running good.

I'm thinking Mini-Mag ammo will function even better, so that's next on my list (other than Trigger Work).

I have several cases of Stingers (hoarded for 20 years, when it was cheap) and they may prove to be the

best of all in this little Gem.

I am looking to see more responses to this post. Have been thinking about buying one but will hold off until I am confident it has been thoroughly debugged

I shot both slow-fire and rapid-fire and it never skipped a beat except for the (3) light strikes (out of 100).

Accuracy was excellent with open sights and I will try a Leitz ELCAN sight next.

We have a .22 Rimfire 2-Gun Match on the 22nd at Richmond Rod & Gun (CA) and I hope to be ready by then.