Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jake Divita

Putty

I thought I would share my experiences with those who may be interested in Jakes digital coaching.

I wasn't real sure about it, but $25 seemed like a cheap gamble compared to the thousands I have spent on real time group lessons. The program offers a venue to obtain one on one instruction that group lessons can never duplicate for a ridiculously low price compared to the level of instruction you receive.

The lesson never ends as Jake is always available to support and encourage you after your lesson.

Additionally, he never focuses on what your doing wrong, just tells you what you need to do or work on. I think this is an important part of learning and progressing in a functional environment of awareness without the negative dysfunction of ego.

I have never shot better in the weeks after taking his digital coaching class. My practices are more productive as I bring a better level of awareness to the line, whether its live or dry fire. I am actually excited again about shooting matches and practicing as I learn something new every time rather than banging rounds downrange for naught.

If you cant afford a couple grand for a one on one with a grand master shooter then you need to check out what Jake offers. It is money VERY well spent.

• 4 years later...

anyone heard from jake.... was wondering what he had gotten into.

His name came up on Doodie today in relation to El Prez

Steve Moneypenny knows that... he is the guy that dropped Jake's name. Tough to keep all these usernames straight.. right?

Umm, exactly