Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Monster Hunter International

JFlowers

For those who like SciFi and the Paranormal, there is a new novel out called Monster Hunter International by Larry Correia. According to the ABOUT THE AUTHOR section, Larry is a competitive shooter in Utah, so some of you might know him.

The main character in the book, and some of the supporting cast talk about IPSC, High Power, and 3 Gun shooting. The main character demos the grab four and load technique on a Remington 870 and talks about the "zen" shoot don't think.

All that aside, its a well put together novel about a group of people with lots of firepower taking on the paranormal.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw come on guys... I don't want to have killed another thread. Seems that whenever I post, the thread dies... this is really badkarma.

Somebody must have a good thing to say about the book.... "almost as good as two-gun" in vorpal blade?

BK, I'll try to keep the thread going :ph34r:. Looking at it, I'll need to get a copy soon. I am anxiously waiting for the Paperback version of Claws that Catch to be out in Dec.

Anyone know if you can get this as an audio book?

I did a search on audible.com for Larry Correia. No such luck. I haven't "read" a book (except Brian's) in almost 4 years. Audible Rocks! :cheers:

A.T.

Same here! It really makes my morning and evening commute much better. I'm listing to Vince Flynn's Mitch Rap series right now.

I would love to find this in an audio. Ill keep checking form time to time to see it it happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Guys

Look what you did to ME! Just spent the last 8 hours reading this one cover to cover :blink: Today is going to be a loooong day at work :yawn:

I will say that MHI is a terriffic read! Too bad I can't get a Sagia set up like that. The story moves well and is, well good enough to keep me engaged for 8 straight.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

"Soft" copies of the second book are available...another good read :)

Alex

awesome! can you advise where? loved the first book, would love to buy the sequel if it's available.

-jared