Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Idea

Jake Di Vita

Hey everyone. As you guys know, I haven't been shooting a ton lately....however it has never been out of my head. I love the coaching aspect and doing what I can to help people excel as much as they want to.

Anyways, if you visit my website you will see a few things of note. First is that I post a daily dry fire WOD (workout of the day). These are 100% free and I encourage everyone to experiment with them and post your findings/thoughts to the comments section each day.

Secondly, there are many shooters out there who have a desire for personal instruction, but for one or more of a multitude of reasons, won't be able to get it. In order to fill that void, I'm offering digital coaching. There are two tiers to the level of digital coaching you can receive. Tier 1 involves a one-time fee of $25 which allows you to upload a video (or several) up to 5 minutes in total length to have a detailed analysis returned to you with a two-week period of programming geared specifically towards strengthening the weakness you are addressing.

Tier 2 involves a fee of $100 for which you will be able to get feedback on 8 videos.

Thirdly, USPSA/IPSC is regarded as a sport where you don't need to be in top physical condition in order to compete. While this is true, if you take 2 shooters of equal skill level, the fitter one will win. I also have consultation available for strength and conditioning geared towards what we can expect to see at any given major match. This is primarily a local service, although digital coaching will be available for this as well. There is no set price because this is something that will be handled on a case by case basis. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or pm.

I look forward to working with you all towards achieving whatever goals you may set for yourself in the world of practical shooting.