Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brownells and BrianEnos.com

benos

I'm happy to announce that BrianEnos.com is a part of Brownells new Affiliate Program. Which means I get a small kickback for Brownells purchases that come from BrianEnos.com.

I've been a big fan of Brownells from way back, when I realized that not only do I like to shoot guns, but I like to "work on 'em," too. ;)

I still remember when I saw a Brownells catalog for the first time - I thought, man, this is the coolest thing ever. I read the catalog like people read their favorite book - over and over. I'd dream of all the gunsmithing tools I would buy, some day, when I could afford them.

So today, to be involved with Brownells professionally is an honor. They sell my Practical Shooting book and Slide-Glide lubricant. And now I can send customers their way from my website and forums.

So whenever you need any of Brownells fine producsts, please head to Brownells.com by clicking the Brownells banner ad above.

Thank you,

Brian Enos

I'm happy to announce that BrianEnos.com is a part of Brownells new Affiliate Program. Which means I get a small kickback for Brownells purchases that come from BrianEnos.com.

I've been a big fan of Brownells from way back, when I realized that not only do I like to shoot guns, but I like to "work on 'em," too. ;)

I still remember when I saw a Brownells catalog for the first time - I thought, man, this is the coolest thing ever. I read the catalog like people read their favorite book - over and over. I'd dream of all the gunsmithing tools I would buy, some day, when I could afford them.

So today, to be involved with Brownells professionally is an honor. They sell my Practical Shooting book and Slide-Glide lubricant. And now I can send customers their way from my website and forums.

So whenever you need any of Brownells fine producsts, please head to Brownells.com by clicking the Brownells banner ad above.

Thank you,

Brian Enos

Will that still work for you if I have an account at Brownells?

BK

Several years ago I took an AR15 gunsmithing class at Trinidad Sttate Junior College primarily due to the fact that Derrick Martin of Accuracy Speaks was the instructor. In the class was a technical staff member from Brownells whose name escapes me now (a lot of things do anymore). First day of class he starts handing out "goody" boxes from Brownells. :surprise: Lots and lots of tools and parts for AR's. :surprise: It was Christmas in June. Brownells is a first rate organization that supports any gun discipline. :cheers:

CYa,

Pat

Thanks for the good vibes everyone!

:)

Thank you,

Brian Enos

BK

I would guess so, but I'll ask tech to be sure. Thanks for asking!

The support from the company that handles the affiliate program for Brownells has just been fantastic.

be

BK

Hi David,

Thank you for the prompt clarification.

Brian

> Hi Brian,

>

> For Brownells it doesn't matter if a customer already has an existing

> account. If they clicked through one of your affiliate links prior to

> placing an order (within the 60 day referral window) then you'll get a

> commission.

>

> -David Clark

BK

Hi David,

Thank you for the prompt clarification.

Brian

> Hi Brian,

>

> For Brownells it doesn't matter if a customer already has an existing

> account. If they clicked through one of your affiliate links prior to

> placing an order (within the 60 day referral window) then you'll get a

> commission.

>

> -David Clark

Good deal Brian.

BK

• 1 year later...

Without question, Brownells is the best for high quality Firearm

items. I have been a customer of theirs for over 17 years and

simply they produce and sell the Highest Quality Tools for the

Professiond Gunsmith or one who is just Starting out shooting.

I, Like Brian read the Catalog cover to cover when the updated

catalog arrives.The majority of my Gunsmithing supplies come

directly from Brownells.

Like some other Gun Nuts and Right Wingers, it is better not to

allow the wife to know about what we acquire. They never can

appreciate or understand the need of having so many items.

Stephen

North Carolina (Triad)

PS Brian and Brownells make a good partnership, so I either buy

from Brian, Brownells or Caspian for they represent the very

best.

Edited by secinv

Wow, this is very cool. I've spent more than a few dollars there and now it will help the forum...sweet!

Excellent. I was hoping there was a carrot for those of us with an account too. I will be accessing my Brownells account through the link from here on out.

What they said :cheers:

• 5 years later...

Just to make sure I understand this prooerly:

If we buy anything from our computer within 60 days of accessing Brownells through the above link, credit will be given (assuming cookies or whatever haven't been deleted)?

I wasn't sure if I had to go directly from here, but after reading this again it sounds like we don't have much to worry about. Are there any tricks to know regarding whether or not we're signed in or anything?