Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tallahassee Rifle & Pistol Club match this weekend

Is TRPC shooting a USPSA match this weekend? Do they allow fat, slow, inaccurate out of town shooters to shoot with them? I'm in Panama City and would hate to miss it if it's available.

Thanks, Javier

The guys at TR&PC do allow slow, inaccurate out of town shooters to shoot with them. I shot with them today and had a great time and met some good folks. I thought I was going to melt, but survived. They had some pretty interesting stages.

Sgtis108, thanks for the info. I may be here next weekend. I hope to get home by then, but you never know.

Yep, Dave and Bill are some of the best folks around. I usually shoot at Tally but my shooting partner/wife is recovering from a need surgery.

Let me know if you need info on next Sat. Shoot me a pm.

bill and dave are two of the meanest and least friendly people ive met in the game. and for the record by meanest and least friendly i mean nicest and most easy going shooters out there. oh and they can SHOOT.

fun match. michael, that stage was evil and strange. thanks for putting it together, i hate you! see you guys soon.

-N

bill and dave are two of the meanest and least friendly people ive met in the game. and for the record by meanest and least friendly i mean nicest and most easy going shooters out there. oh and they can SHOOT.

fun match. michael, that stage was evil and strange. thanks for putting it together, i hate you! see you guys soon.

-N

Which stage are you talking about? It looks like I will be in town this weekend. Where is everyone shooting?

http://www.tristategunclub.org/dotnetnuke/...36/Default.aspx

We will be at tri state, about 1.5 hrs north of PC.

Set up at 8, sign up at 9.

http://tristateshooter.org/

You can see the stage design by clicking the 11 July 2009 design link.

SEPSA is about 4.5 to 5 hrs. from PC

If you want more info send me a PM

Thanks

Daniel

-N

Which stage are you talking about? It looks like I will be in town this weekend. Where is everyone shooting?

Michael & I will also be going to Tri-State to shoot the match Saturday. Hope to see you there.

Cheryl

Sheryl & I will be glad to see y'all, Cheryl. :rolleyes:

Also for the weekend, on Sun there will be an IPSC style match south of Marianna

4 stages starting at 9:30, take lunch and shoot them again.

This is approx 45 mins from PC

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...