Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weather channel website has the forecast for Friday at 65 deg and partly cloudy. I am not sure how much stock one can put into a 10 day forecast but its looking a LOT better this year than last already. This is going to be a really fun match, I can't wait!!!!

Wooohoooo!! As long as there's no sideways rain, the weather will be an improvement. See you guys there!

The weather channel website has the forecast for Friday at 65 deg and partly cloudy. I am not sure how much stock one can put into a 10 day forecast but its looking a LOT better this year than last already. This is going to be a really fun match, I can't wait!!!!

Looks like your stocks just went up, 69 deg and mostly sunny for Mar 19 now on the weather channel! Lets hope it stays that way.

The Weather Channel

Accuweather goes further .... and are predicting a cold front moving through on Saturday, with potential for rain Saturday night, and strong thunderstorms on Sunday.

However, a 10+ day forecast for Texas (much less Wichita Falls) is absolutely worthless, so... cheers.gif

March 11. Today is the last day to Squad yourself on the USPSA web Page. Tomorrow we will squad you on a squad per your request on the day(s) you put down on your entry form. Also have a Few sqauds on Friday Schedule that have only one or two folks in it. Please move your self to another squad. We will NOT be shooting a one/two person squad. Tommorrow we will contact you and then move you to another squad. See you in a few days.

I am going with Dave, Forecast worthless that far out.

March 11. Today is the last day to Squad yourself on the USPSA web Page. Tomorrow we will squad you on a squad per your request on the day(s) you put down on your entry form. Also have a Few sqauds on Friday Schedule that have only one or two folks in it. Please move your self to another squad. We will NOT be shooting a one/two person squad. Tommorrow we will contact you and then move you to another squad. See you in a few days.

I am going with Dave, Forecast worthless that far out.

A couple of us sent our apps in on Monday but haven't seen our names added to the self-squad USPSA web page. We would really like to shoot together. Any help would be appreciated.

The forecast my look good for Friday right now but I am still bringing enough gear to support from Arctic to Desert weather conditions. If there is anything I have learned about north Texas, its that the weather can make extreme changes in a very short amount of time. No matter what the weather is, I am sure we will all find a way to have fun shooting the match.

I bought a 30 pack of hand and foot warmers, a new raincoat, some gloves, and some wool socks.

Hopefully the weather will want to see my money wasted on this stuff and it will be 70 and sunny for friday!

Now we all need to promise to NOT wash our cars until the monday after the match! :roflol:

That's Funny Guys, The Self Squadding is Closed and We WILL be moving folks that are Squadded alone or only two in a squad to another Squad as a matter of efficiency

If I move you a to a Squad you DON"T want to be on please E-mail me Quickly. On monday the squads will be set. no whining or crying after monday.

Hey, hey, hey, forecast is looking better!

Friday

Mar 19

Partly Cloudy / Wind

High 67°F Low 43°F Precip 20 %

Saturday

Mar 20

Partly Cloudy

High 64°F Low 39°F Precip 20 %

Sunday

Mar 21

Sunny

High 65°F Low 41°F Precip 0 %

I just hope that you didn't use up all the good weather. So far the forecast says weekend weather, mostly outside, gradual lightening in the east around dawn.

I am bringing a wardrobe with me, everything from cold and wet to warm and dry, but really would like 65d/45% with a 7.4 MPH wind. High light overcast so the targets stand out and shadows are not a problem.

Jim

This will be my first "Open" DT. I'm trying to figure out how to keep the dot dry in Te'has Spring weather....

cover your gun with a shower cap from the hotel!

A real mans gun doesn't need a shower cap B)

This will be my first "Open" DT. I'm trying to figure out how to keep the dot dry in Te'has Spring weather....

cover your gun with a shower cap from the hotel!

A real mans gun doesn't need a shower cap B)

I shot the DT a couple of years ago, haven't been back because I am still trying to get the red dirt out of my gun and mag pouches!!!

And I was shooting production with a CZ!!

I shot the DT a couple of years ago, haven't been back because I am still trying to get the red dirt out of my gun and mag pouches!!!

And I was shooting production with a CZ!!

My Glock mags cleaned up real well in the hotel bathroom sink after Area 4 at DT Ranch.

'course I carry a LOT of mags so the real messy ones can get set aside for that treatment at the end of the day :devil:

See y'all on Stage 4. Packing up tomorrow.

Curtis

Edited by BayouSlide