Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Custom S&W revolver front and rear sights-LOCKED DUE TO LENGTH

Protocall Design

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Greg-

Yes I do. However, I sold out of them at the Bianchi Cup and it will be a couple of months before I have time to make another run. They are $60.00 + $10.00 shipping. Check back later. I'll do them as soon as possible, I just don't know when that will be. best Regards- Warren

Hi, Warren.

Our group of shooters would like to place an order for custom thin .100" wide S&W revolver front sights:

1 classic FO orange .250"

2 classic FO green .250"

1 classic black .250"

2 pinned FO red .300"

2 pinned FO red .250"

What is your time frame for now?

Please, send me a total.

Regards,

Gene

Hi Greg-

Yes I do. However, I sold out of them at the Bianchi Cup and it will be a couple of months before I have time to make another run. They are $60.00 + $10.00 shipping. Check back later. I'll do them as soon as possible, I just don't know when that will be. best Regards- Warren

Thanks for the info I want one so I'll check back later....I'll get that Brass I promised you out this week I hope, but no later than next week

Greg in VA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello:

I'd like to order .10" wide sights for my two 625s. One is a 625-3 (Model 0f 1989) and the other is a 625-8, both with 5" barrels. I'd like orange fiber optic rods.

What other information do you need, such as height of the sights, pinned, etc?

Also where do I send my money order?

Thanks,

Chris

Warren,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I would like to request the following:

1- Pinned, 1mm Fiber-Optic, .100 x .200, green

1- Classic, 1mm Fiber-Optic, .100 x .250, green

Paypal still okay?

Keith

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You're welcome! Thanks for the great video! It's great to see you out shooting in spite of being on crutches. My kind of competitor. :cheers: I hope you heal up quickly. Let me know if you need anything else down the road. All the Best - Warren

• 1 month later...

Warren, Not sure where to post this question if it's in the wrong place I apologize.

Front sight for a 617-6 is pinned measures .160 tall x .124 wide can you match this with a red FO I am not looking for the .100 wide nor one any taller. I like the proportion to the barrel and it shoots very accurately. Since it is used for squirrel control and carried in a holster, I would like to keep it the same size.

If you can do please provide cost.

Thanks

Shooting50