Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reference for Warren and Protocall

ExtremeShot

I have worked with Warren for about 10 years. Warren has done A LOT of work for me and my previous business including making a professional camera mount (called the ProMount) that was purchased by Primos, Bass Pro, North American Whitetail Magazine, Scent-Lok, and many others. <--- These guys use the ProMount to videotape their TV shows that you see on the Outdoor Channel and the Sportsman's Channel.

He makes a lot of the equipment that the Bianchi Cup shooters use. He has done work for Jerry Miculek, and many other famous shooters and businesses. Moreover, he has experience making about everything else you can imagine, including car parts, motorcycle parts, and even classified prototypes for Honeywell (maybe I wasn't supposed to say that).

He is about the nicest person you will ever meet and he genuinely cares. I highly recommend Warren and his products!

Darren

Edited by Toolguy

• 1 year later...

I just wanted to echo what Darren said above, Warren and his work are top notch. I had a problem with a front sight and needed a quick solution. Warren went above a beyond what anyone could expect of a vendor and provided a quick solution. I can't say enough about Warren's willingness to provide quick service and solutions to his customers. Thank you Warren! :cheers:

• 3 years later...

Thanks Greg-

I feel honored to have many highly competent people for customers. I know Greg is in this category. I hope to meet at a match someday.

I truly apologize for taking so long to reply. Seems like something is always needing done or clamoring for my attention.