Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NO WANT ADS IN THIS FORUM

jhgtyre

jhgtyre, You set the hook deep. I thought you may have talked Kirby Goodman out of his ten shot Revo and were going to sell it on E-bay... Or at least Guns.com (insert spitting the hook out emoticon) patewy. rdd

Hey Bubber, are you the long lost Roger Davis from Rio??? i can only think of a few people who know the name Kirby Goodman. and the 10 shot 32 may be seen again, just not the same paper thin cylinders. =)

Scott

I wuzn't lost....Been a might confused lately... Do I hear X Frame work over? I get Rio's Tuesday Night Results and watch the Revo Report. You finish up there a time or two..later rdd

jhgtyre, You set the hook deep. I thought you may have talked Kirby Goodman out of his ten shot Revo and were going to sell it on E-bay... Or at least Guns.com (insert spitting the hook out emoticon) patewy. rdd

I thought that one might draw you out Bubber. :)

I probably couldn't even talk Slick Vic out of one of his 9 shooters.

You have to come back out to Rio sometime and show us all how its done. If Rio is too far west maybe another match at Kearny? B)

-ld

i started shooting, way back when for me, with Vic, Vic, Gene, the Rosados, Les and my friend Dave Menk. i always wanted a revo back then when i started out and never could get one scraped up. now 14 years later, i just about only shoot my revolver. Gene and Bubber use to come out with these CRAZY looking cut up one off barrels, seemed like a new one every few months. i thought those guns were so much cooler than the race guns of the day.

Scott

What brand and model is a WTS 10 shot .32 Revolver??

I have never heard of them before. Where do I get one??

jhgtyre, You might as well get out the dip net and land this fellar. You not only set the hook but he swallowed the bobber. Kirby's ten shot was built on the N Frame Smith, the old 27 I think, WTS (Want To Sell?)

ETA Do we need to move this to the REVO Humor Forum?

Edited by Bubber

What brand and model is a WTS 10 shot .32 Revolver??

I have never heard of them before. Where do I get one??

WTS is "Want To Sell."

I set the 10 shooter out as bait to get people to read my thread about proper use of the classifieds. Roger (Bubber) had told me about it years ago before he found his way out of the desert and wandered into Oklahoma. If I really did have a 10 shooters I would carry it in my portable gun vault from Secure Firearm Products ;) .

-ld

I get a kick out of peoples reaction to Vics 9 shot strings at our monthly matches. i think most of us have some sort of internal 8 shot counter and when the 9th one goes bang, people stop what they are doing and say "was that 9????" i laugh every time. To get a 10 shot revolver only requires money and time. anyone can have one. all you have to do is go buy a big Smith and get a bucket of money, take both items to some smart people and wait. eventualy you will wind up with a 10 shot that might work and an empty bucket. =) i am trying to find a bucket at this point. i do love the topic!!!

Hey Bubber, are you the long lost Roger Davis from Rio??? i can only think of a few people who know the name Kirby Goodman. and the 10 shot 32 may be seen again, just not the same paper thin cylinders. =)

Scott

I wuzn't lost....Been a might confused lately... Do I hear X Frame work over? I get Rio's Tuesday Night Results and watch the Revo Report. You finish up there a time or two..later rdd

I found Bubber wandering by the roadside in Tulsa last month. He was a bit dazed and confused, but none the worse for wear. :roflol:

I set the 10 shooter out as bait to get people to read my thread about proper use of the classifieds.

Bad enough all you moderators are a bunch of jack-booted high-steppers, now you gotta come here and try to entrap the revolver guys???? Shameful.

;)

I set the 10 shooter out as bait to get people to read my thread about proper use of the classifieds.

Bad enough all you moderators are a bunch of jack-booted high-steppers, now you gotta come here and try to entrap the revolver guys???? Shameful.

;)

The smell of the boot polish makes me do terrible things. I wonder if I could get a shiny black thigh holster to match my jackboots..... hmmm....

-ld

I really knew what "WTS" is and did before I posted.

It is really fun watching to see what Bubber & Co. come up with for responses.

I have seen 12-20 shot revolvers at the JM Davis (no relation to Bubber) Gun Museum in Claremore, OK.

I want one but the aren't selling.

UM.....howabout we find some entrprising CNC person to machine cylinders and stars for the X frame=10rds of 38 special......., :cheers:

Just a thought of course, after spending a lovely afternoon shooting my 10shot .22 revo.....ah......

DougC

it will require a little more work than just a cylinder and star. thats the problem. =( and you will have to find some people that know how to properly harden something like that as well. i think these guys could make up the cylinder IIB machine

Poop, i got Rick Rolled too..... how lame is that???

Scott

I have seen 12-20 shot revolvers at the JM Davis (no relation to Bubber) Gun Museum in Claremore, OK.

Hey, We're both from Oklahoma..Oklahoma theory of relativity. We's related. . :roflol:

UM.....howabout we find some entrprising CNC person to machine cylinders and stars for the X frame=10rds of 38 special......., :cheers:

DougC

Doug, When I went to Smith school the instructors would make us stay after class and repeat the following:

"There are stars in Hollywood, there are stars in the sky, there is a Star of David but there ain't no stars in Smith's" There are ratchets & extractors though. :rolleyes:

DougC

Doug, When I went to Smith school the instructors would make us stay after class and repeat the following:

"There are stars in Hollywood, there are stars in the sky, there is a Star of David but there ain't no stars in Smith's" There are ratchets & extractors though. :rolleyes:

Seems there's precious few stars AT Smith anymore.