Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ben Stoeger

Ben Stoeger

I have one question. It is probably on everyone's mind who reads this thread. Who is Ben Stewger? I saw the videos and don't recognize him from any of the major matches. I have never seen him on a nationals video and I have every one since the Burner Series. He looks pretty young. Young guys today have no respect for the game. That's why I left it in the late 80s but am still very much dedicated to the sport and love ROing at my local club. I remember when Robbie was just a young lad. He was so cheerful and respectful. Others should take notice to the way he carried himself. Like Robbie always told me, when you actually become a top shooter everyone knows it, respects you for it, and you carry this sport on your shoulders. This brings to mind another young shooter who has carried himself in a very positive manner, Rob Vogel. He seems to be another Robbie in the making. I just hope as I grow older, I see more young men like this shine a positive light on our sport in the future.

DVC,

Boo

Who is Ben Stoeger? Not only is he an extremely talented competitor, I hear he's throwing his hat into the action movie ring. Just heard this trailer...can't remember where, though...but it sounds good!

Ben_Stoeger_Movie_Trailer.mp3

Edited by gmshtr

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one question. It is probably on everyone's mind who reads this thread. Who is Ben Stewger? I saw the videos and don't recognize him from any of the major matches. I have never seen him on a nationals video and I have every one since the Burner Series. He looks pretty young. Young guys today have no respect for the game. That's why I left it in the late 80s but am still very much dedicated to the sport and love ROing at my local club. I remember when Robbie was just a young lad. He was so cheerful and respectful. Others should take notice to the way he carried himself. Like Robbie always told me, when you actually become a top shooter everyone knows it, respects you for it, and you carry this sport on your shoulders. This brings to mind another young shooter who has carried himself in a very positive manner, Rob Vogel. He seems to be another Robbie in the making. I just hope as I grow older, I see more young men like this shine a positive light on our sport in the future.

DVC,

Boo

Who is Ben Stoeger? Not only is he an extremely talented competitor, I hear he's throwing his hat into the action movie ring. Just heard this trailer...can't remember where, though...but it sounds good!

The full trailer is here:

I went out and did a little bit of practice today. Things are getting colder up here. It was about 40 out today. It wont be long before I am restricted to shooting groups and picking my brass out of the snow. =(

Either way, here is some video:

In and out of position is not too great… I am shooting pretty quickly though. That was my very first run of the day, shooting my match gun and match loads.

Edited by Ben Stoeger

Only one match left this year, and that will be the Fall Classic in Milan. I am looking forward to that. It will be pretty cold, so I got me some UnderArmour cold gear. That should keep me nice and toasty while I shoot cardboard people.

Are you shooting both days?

Plan to shoot an iron sight division, probably limited on Saturday

I could bring my spare Open gun and you could try the dark side :devil:

See you there,

Sherwyn

Only one match left this year, and that will be the Fall Classic in Milan. I am looking forward to that. It will be pretty cold, so I got me some UnderArmour cold gear. That should keep me nice and toasty while I shoot cardboard people.

See you there,

Sherwyn

I was thinking of shooting my production rig in some other division. An open gun is semi tempting though. =O

I see something big in the making

Maybe something like Double Tap??!?

I just got my copy of this movie today. I am thinking it is going to be the best movie EVER.

I've been wanting to watch it for a while... where does one get a copy of it in the US?

See you there,

Sherwyn

I was thinking of shooting my production rig in some other division. An open gun is semi tempting though. =O

I will have the spare with me and plenty of 9mm ammo (it may be a little faster than your 9mm ammo).

Sherwyn

I see something big in the making

Maybe something like Double Tap??!?

I just got my copy of this movie today. I am thinking it is going to be the best movie EVER.

I've been wanting to watch it for a while... where does one get a copy of it in the US?

netflix

Well it looks like my two day major match this weekend is essentially cancelled. =(

That makes me a sad panda.

On the upside, practice has been going pretty well. My left arm is pretty well screwed up from all the dry fire I have been doing. Whenever I grip down on my gun my arm hurts. =)

Oh, and I watched double tap twice... it was hilarious. I am going to learn to throw my belt on.

Well it looks like my two day major match this weekend is essentially cancelled. =(

On the upside, practice has been going pretty well. My left arm is pretty well screwed up from all the dry fire I have been doing. Whenever I grip down on my gun my arm hurts. =)

Oh, and I watched double tap twice... it was hilarious. I am going to learn to throw my belt on.

I moped around for most of a day when that e-mail came out, my personal goals have been aimed at the fall classic since I took your class there, but then i got over it, Steel looks boring, but it is good drawing practice I guess, Ben you still going to the sunday steel match?

Tendonitis is no good dude - had it in both arms for almost a full year. That crap is really going to make you a sad panda..lol