Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

April 08 M.O.M.

Please help us congratulate our latest Member of the Month,

Huston in Austin

Our member of the month title is given to an individual that stands out amongst our BE.com family. Normally we see this in a series of posts or some other action that contributes to the overall enjoyment and goals of the forum. But sometimes a member does something so cool away from the forum that we are compelled to slap a M.O.M. award on them. This is the case with 'Huston in Austin'. For organizing such a cool gift in support of those that support us we say well done!!!

Thanks Huston!!!

Thank you for the Honor.

The folks that run the companies in our sport really made it all possible. I collected 1000.00 from the five clubs in and around San Antonio, but when I called various folks ( Dillon, Starline, Magnus Bullets, Zero, Shooters Connection, and of course Dawson Precision ) no body would take list price if they took money at all.

The most extreme example were Dawson and STI. They split the total cost of the gun between them.

Starline sent brass, a hat, a CD, and two shirts. They also sent a huge thank you card with every one at Starlines signature on it.

So, it wouldn't have been possible without the wonderful people we buy our stuff from, all I really did was make a bunch of phone calls.