Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stingerjg..

the magwell and grips are from Angus at ghostholster.com for the CZ75 and the TS.

It is a friction fit..slips on from the rear..and a couple of whacks with a nylon hammer puts it in place..there are two different grip sizes..one is short to fit with the magwell. the other is std size to fit without the magwell..

the grips are really thin..and narrow the gun down considerably....pretty nice and easy to installl.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, just having more fun!!

I am still going to shoot production with my HK. When I shoot in PEI, only a couple of production shooters, same as in Dalhousie.

this picture is not that good, I will post some better ones.

here are some better ones;

000_0008.jpg

000_0009-1.jpg

000_0010-1.jpg

Edited by Mo Hepworth

Impatiently waiting on this new blaster to show up. There are only 104 days, 23 hours, 39 minutes and 16,15,14,13 seconds until it gets here.....

And it will be worth every second of it. You'll quickly forget the wait when the gun arrives. Bob builds the sweetest guns!!! Here's mine:

Brazos008.jpg

finally cleaned up the rough edges and polished the trigger components for an even smoother pull...but boy it now looks butt ugly :D:D it only has less than 500 rounds im going to send this off to tripp for hardchrome when the open gun and the new limited gun gets built... :P

post-3071-1168312178.jpg

This is my Limited 10 rig. I would love to shoot it in Limited but I can only cram 15 rounds of .40 in one of these mags.

everythingXD.jpg

I have never been a huge fan of the XD but your gun sure is sweet looking!

Here is my latest built by Jim Anglin

newlimited.JPG

Jim does some real nice stuff...! :)

Yes he does, this will be my 3rd one from him.

That's a really nice 6" gun. In fact, that's the first 6" gun I've seen that I'd like to own. I don't care for the lightening cuts around the extractor, but the rest really draws my eye. How cool is that gunsmith blank STI trigger? That grip texture looks great too.

Can we see more photos of this 6" gun built by Kevin Toothman? Am in agreement with "ihatepickles" about being the first 6" gun to own. Most of them dont really catch my interest but this one is different.

thanks

what barrel? Bull or straight?

Edited by kimberacp

Can we see more photos of this 6" gun built by Kevin Toothman? Am in agreement with "ihatepickles" about being the first 6" gun to own. Most of them dont really catch my interest but this one is different.

thanks

what barrel? Bull or straight?

You can click each of these to see a really big version of each pic. Hope everyone enjoys these pics!

DSCN0838_400x300.shkl.JPG

DSCN0834_400x300.shkl.JPG